Save up to 47% on Comprehensive Travel Insurance from Travelsafe - Soweto
Deal by Bargain Box on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - Save up to 47% on Comprehensive Travel Insurance from Travelsafe
Discount from 47%
- •Bargain Box in conjunction with travelsafe.co.za offers you the opportunity to save up to 47% on your travel insurance premiums.
- •You will be issued with Comprehensive Travel Insurance either for Domestic or International Travel.
- •The insurance policy has a 15 day money-back guarantee from the date of purchase provided your journey has not yet started, no visa has been obtained using this policy and no claims have been submitted; or
- •The policy cannot be cancelled once an Insured Journey has started, or after the expiry date of the Insured Journey; or
- •This policy may be cancelled by us giving 15 days written notice, in which case we will refund the pro-rata portion of the premium for the unexpired policy period. This policy has a 15 day money-back guarantee from the date of purchase provided your journey has not yet started, no visa has been obtained using this policy and no claims have been submitted
- •The Bargain Box coupon is your confirmation of discount not confirmation of booking of the insurance. It is important that you send an email to email@example.com with your coupon or contact us on 0861 878 278 so that you can get immediate cover.
- •Comprehensive cover - you save up to 47% on your premiums.
- •Underwritten by Regent Insurance Company Limited – an Imperial Group company.
- •Covers you for World Wide Travel with Europ Assistance as a Global partner.
- •Meets all embassy requirements for Visa Applications.
- •Covers individual from ages 3 years to 80 years of age.
- •Includes cover for pre-existing medical conditions under age 70.
- •5 children (under age 21) can be covered when the benefits are shared.
- •Insurance is for a maximum of 30 days travel (departure date to travel end date)
- •Call Travelsafe on 0861 878 278 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- •For best flight and car rental options visit www.travelstart.co.za
When you’re far from home and unforeseen circumstances arise you’re going to want to make sure you’re covered. The recent grounding of 1Time Airlines highlighted the need for a comprehensive travel insurance company in South Africa. This week on Bargain Box we’re happy to introduce Travelsafe - South Africa’s newest provider of comprehensive travel insurance without the heavy price tag.
Travelsafe enters the market at the perfect time filling the dubious gap left by insurance companies that run and hide when you need them most. This week you can get the cover you need to travel with peace of mind at up to 47% off. Until Travelsafe there’s never been a cheaper and more reliable travel insurance product in South africa!
why is it so cheap?
Travelsafe.co.za ensures that all travellers are comprehensively covered when they travel. The insurance products have been developed to meet the needs of online and mobile customers. We’ve researched the market and have made sure we’re offering travel insurance that meets your needs at the most affordable price. Through our online distribution system we are able to reduce the distribution costs and lower premiums and pass this saving on to you. We want all our customers to be able to afford comprehensive travel insurance to ensure that they know they are covered when unfortunate & unforeseen circumstances impact their trip.
The comprehensive travel insurance product includes 10 different sections providing cover for the most important travel related uncertainties that you may face.
Travelsafe.co.za is a domain of Travelstart Online Travel Operations (Pty) Ltd (“Travelstart”) an authorised Financial Services Provider fsp: 43639
When am I not covered?
•You’re covered for any pre-existing medical condition unless you’re 70 years or older
•You’re covered for any heart related condition unless you’re 70 years or older
•Pregnancy, childbirth and miscarriage or any pregnancy related conditions
•When the age limit is exceeded.
•personal Accident: r500k (70 to 80 years): nil
•emergency Medical & Related Expenses: R10 million (70 to 80 years): R 1 million
•Inbound Travel: R 1.5 million
•Cancellation & Curtailment: r20k
•loss & Theft of Personal Items: r20k
•personal Liability: R2 million
•Assistance Services: Full service
•Excess Waiver (excludes 48 hour hospitalisation under pre-existing medical conditions)
phone: 0861 878 278
China: Nine-Day Glimpse of China Tour Per Person Sharing Including Accommodations and Meals with Charming Asia Tours
Mozambique: Self-catering cottage above the beach for 8 at Sunset Lodge, from R3999 for 5 nights (save 50%)
Three, Four or Five Night Tour for THong Kong: Three, Four or Five Night Tour for Two People Sharingwo People Sharing