R419 for heated slippers for him or her including National delivery (worth R840) - Pretoria
Deal by Wicount on Women's Fashion - SaveMe - R419 for heated slippers for him or her including National delivery (worth R840)
Discount from 50%
- Once the product has been released - a Postal Tracking code will be emailed to you.
- Suitable for men with a shoe size up to size 8 (SA sizes), and women with a shoe size up to 6.5 (SA sizes).
- Please provide a valid postal address, or a street address where you regularly receive post on the online form after pressing the 'Buy This Deal' button.
- Order as many as you want, one per coupon.
- Delivery will take between 14 - 30 working days after placed order.
- Product cannot be exchanged, and Wicount will not be held responsible for incorrect delivery addresses being provided. A re-shipping fee will be applicable if an item is returned undeliverable.
- Valid until 30 April 2013
- A truly unique Valentine’s Day gift!
- Keep your feet warm while you’re working.
- Heats in under a minute, and stays toasty for 20 minutes after being disconnected.
- USB powered, so you can plug it into your computer or into your phone’s wall charger.
- Non-slip sole.
- External casing can be hand-washed after removing the heating pad
Here's The Deal
Would you rather have toasty, warm feet or be made to walk bare-foot on an ice rink for a week? Sure, it’s unlikely that you’d ever have to actually make that choice, but it’s still good to know your position on such things. If you chose the former option, we have a deal for you. Get these heated his or her slippers for just R419, instead of the usual R840.
Without meaning to be alarmist, we’d like to remind you that Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. And that means you better put your gift-buying thinking cap on. If your plan was to give your partner another picture of the two of you in a hand-made frame, think again. These heated slippers would make a truly unique Valentine’s Day gift. They heat up in under a minute, and stay toasty for 20 minutes after being disconnected. It’s USB powered, so you can plug it into your computer or into your phone’s wall charger – perfect for keeping your feet warm while you work. They have a safe, non-slip sole and the external casing can be washed (phew!).
Could there be a cuter gift than a pair of matching his and her slippers this Valentine’s? We think not.
Count Wi says:
"I hope my wife sleeps in them! No more cold feet on my legs in bed…”
25 West Street
011 628 9681
Discuss this deal
http://www.wicount.co.za - ., 25- Gauteng - Houghton Estate - 0 - 116289681 - and go in this address
GUESS limited edition! Pay R899 for a 30th anniversary cat eye sunglasses, including delivery (save R2000)