Four-star country getaway in Dullstroom at the Dunkeld Country Estate. Pay only R1099 and enjoy a one night stay for 2, incl breakfast and a 2X30min leg and foot massage and more (value R2600) - Pretoria
Deal by Daddysdeals on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - Four-star country getaway in Dullstroom at the Dunkeld Country Estate. Pay only R1099 and enjoy a one night stay for 2, incl breakfast and a 2X30min leg and foot massage and more (value R2600)
Discount from 58%
- Vouchers expire: 30 November 2012
- Deal is available until time indicated or until sold out
- Voucher Valid: Monday – Sunday (subject to availability)
- Weekends are subject to a minimum of two nights stay
- Please note that the 30min leg & foot massages must be booked together
- Long weekend in September 2012 is excluded
- Kids policy: regrettably no children allowed in The Lodge Rooms
- Vouchers limited to a maximum of 2 per customer
- You may buy an unlimited number of people vouchers as gifts, however at a limit of a maximum of 2 per gift recipient
- Voucher may be redeemed from 03 September 2012 for credit card payments
- If you pay via EFT, please note that you have 48 hours after the deal closes to make payment
- When paying via EFT, you can then start redeeming your voucher from the 06 September 2012
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Terms and Conditions Apply
- Tranquil escape in the country at the 4-star Dunkeld Country Estate
- A one night stay for 2 people including breakfast, a 30-minute leg and foot massage for 2 as well as a bottle of wine per two main meals ordered in the Black Swan restaurant per stay
- Rooms applicable: Lodge rooms only
- Distance : 2 and half hours from JHB
- Buy up to 2 vouchers and stay for a maximum of 2 nights
- Dunkeld Country Estate is a luxury trout-and-game lodge situated in the highly sought-after town of Dullstroom
- The resort boasts 18 well-stocked trout dams offering fly-fishermen enthusiasts the enjoyment of quality angling time in pursuit of that perfect catch
- The Estate consists of a Luxury Lodge which offers 13 spacious rooms as well as 4 private self contained family suites and 20 comfortable self-contained chalets
- The estate offers a range of recreational activities such as horse riding, putt putt, tennis,mountain biking, hiking and a spa
If you are looking for a memorable getaway with comfort, charm and tranquillity in mind, look no further than Daddy’s Deals and the 4-star Dunkeld Country Estate. For only R1099 get treated to a one night stay for 2 people including breakfast AND a 30-minute leg and foot massage for 2 plus a bottle of wine whilst dining in the restaurant at Dunkeld Country Estate.
Dunkeld Country Estate is a luxury trout-and-game lodge. Situated in the highly sought-after town of Dullstroom, the area boasts the spectacular Panorama Route offering magnificent views of remarkable landscapes featuring many breathtaking highlights, including Blyde River Canyon, Echo Caves and Pilgrim’s Rest.
The resort boasts many well-stocked dams filled with Brown, Rainbow and Golden Trout, offering fly-fishermen enthusiasts the enjoyment of quality angling time in pursuit of that perfect catch. The heritage of the estate has been preserved with the conversion of the old farmhouse into a restaurant, which was more than a hundred years old.
The Estate consists of a Luxury Lodge which offers 13 spacious rooms as well as 4 private self-contained family suites and 20 comfortable self-contained chalets.
The combination of untouched beauty, high standards, true South African hospitality, excellent personal service and professional staff members makes Dunkeld Country Estate a truly remarkable holiday destination for the whole family.
About Dunkeld Country Estate
If you are looking for a place to unwind and rejuvenate body and soul in the sunny Mpumalanga, you do not need to look much further than the 4-star Dunkeld Country Estate in Dullstroom.
While exploring the region with its scenic hikes, horse riding trails and picnic spots beside breathtaking waterfalls book yourself in at the magnificent Dunkeld Country Estate.
The estate offers a range of recreational activities such as game viewing on horseback, mountain bike or walking trials.
Visit their website
80 Tonteldoos Road
GPS coordinates: E30 4 31.0 S25 24 11.0
0861 868 243 or email: email@example.com
Dunkeld Country Estate
80 Tonteldoos RoadDullstroom