Amazing 7 night stay for 2 persons in magical Malawi, including meals, 2 boat trips daily and airport transfers from and to Lilongwe airport for only R12000! - Pretoria
Deal by UbuntuDeal on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - Amazing 7 night stay for 2 persons in magical Malawi, including meals, 2 boat trips daily and airport transfers from and to Lilongwe airport for only R12000!
Discount from 29%
- Coupon valid until 31 October 2013
- EXCLUDES flights
- Package per 2 persons sharing
- Inclusive of accommodation, 3 meals per day, 2 boat trips per day and Airport transfers from and to Lilongwe Airport
- Subject to availability
- Present coupon upon arrival
- EXCLUDES bar bill and tips
- For Travel Tips refer to www.normancarrcottage.com
- Please arrange Airport Transfers with the Lodge prior to arrival
- To make your reservation please email: email@example.com
- Water skiing
- Bird Watching
- Monkey Bay visits
- Relax and read your book in one of our hanging chairs on the beach, or enjoy a Malawi gin and tonic in the jacuzzi
- Mountain Climbing
- Sun down cruise: An evening cruise with a chilled glass of wine to watch the magical sunset over the lake end another day at The Norman Carr Cottage
About the Norman Carr Cottage
The Norman Carr Cottage is situated on the southern lake shore of Lake Malawi, in the beautiful sheltered bay of Namakoma just 15km south of Monkey Bay. A gentle and restful place where we promise you a memorable Malawian experience. You will be left with fond memories of this charming African country where time stands still, the pace is gentle and the scenery is stunning. Malawi has much to offer, sun drenched beaches, turquoise waters abounding with brightly coloured cichlid fishes, great for snorkeling and diving.
Discover the magic of the open air aquariums which the southern lake shore is renowned for. We offer daily trips to various dive sites and remote islands for snorkeling. One can witness the majestic flight of the fish eagles on these trips.
Lake Malawi lies in central Africa at the southern end of the great rift valley. With an area of 30 000sq km it is the third largest lake in Africa. When Livingston first saw the lake with its winking galaxies he called it a Lake of Stars. As the sun catches the many facets of the water, the lake twinkles like the stars above. As day turns into night and the moon replaces the sun the lake takes on a whole new beauty with the moon creating a stairway to heaven. The lake definitely has a magic of its own.
Malawi is known as the warm heart of Africa for its friendly and peaceful people.
Norman Carr Cottage
http://normancarrcottage.com/ - Lake Malawi - and go in this address
Treat yourself to a TWO-NIGHT stay for you and a partner at the lavish Waterfall Guesthouse, only R999! Incl a Full English & more! Situated along the shores of the Hartbeespoort Dam
Madikwe Game Reserve: Stay for Two Including Dinner, Brunch and Morning Game Drives at Jaci's Lodges
Mozambique: Self-catering cottage for up to 8 people at Sunset Lodge, from R3199 for 5 nights (save 60%)