Traverse tricky treetops and challenge your fears with Acrobranch in Centurion from R109 for 2 people, 130m zipline included - Pretoria
Deal by Cityslicker on Entertainment - SaveMe - Traverse tricky treetops and challenge your fears with Acrobranch in Centurion from R109 for 2 people, 130m zipline included
Discount from 54%
- VALID IMMEDIATELY UNTIL 25 APRIL 2013 (Mon - Fri, 09:00 - 17:00). Reservation is essential, please call 078 438 7463 or e-mail melrose(at)acrobranch.co.za. Voucher is strictly for 2, 4 or 6 people, 7 years and older. Redemption is only on presentation of individual PRINTED voucher(s). The voucher entitles you to entrance on the Lions Course PLUS a go on the zipline each for 2 (value R380), 4 (value R760) or 6 (value R1200) people at Acrobranch, Melrose. All participating children under 13 years old will receive a soft drink (330ml can). Indemnity form is required to be signed; training will be provided and is mandatory. Subject to height restrictions. Please note that there is a maximum weight limit of 120kg per person. Voucher also subject to Acrobranch Terms and Conditions to be found on Acrobranch website. Please review Acrobranch courses, restrictions and safety rules on the website. May not be used against any other in-house promotions.
- Acrobranch is an exciting aerial adventure where zip lines, tarzan swings, nets, bridges and other fun obstacles take children and adult from tree to tree
- Gratify your outdoor pursuits safely at the first-ever Acrobranch nestled in the stunning James and Ethel Gray Park – a short dart from Melrose Arch
- An obstacle course in the trees! Test your fitness mettle and balance on the Lions Course that will have you criss-crossing from platform to platform while safely attached to a cable. Take in the gorgeous views while negotiating your way through this delightful forest expedition
- Soar like a bird! Strap yourself in for a thrilling 200m zipline adventure as you travel through the trees with this awesome experience under the guidance of trained instructors
- BONUS! Any participating children under 13 years old gets a soft drink (330ml can)
- Bring the whole family! Acrobranch also offers an exciting course, aptly named "Cubs Course" for kids ages 3 - 7 years old - note that voucher is not valid for this course. See other available courses here
- For safety rules at Acrobranch, click here
- Ideal for adults and kids older than 7 years for a day of fun and excitement
As CitySlickers you dart to and from work and zip through traffic with mad driving skills. Put your agility to better use with an adrenalin-pumping outdoor adventure thanks to today’s offer:
Pay R189 for a treetop experience and zipline excursion for 2 people (value R380)
Pay R299 for a treetop experience and zipline excursion for 4 people (value R760)
Pay R399 for a treetop experience and zipline excursion for 6 people (value R1 200)
Your exhilarating adventure takes place at the picturesque James and Ethel Grey Park, a short jaunt from the trendy Melrose Arch. It is here where the men will be separated from the boys and the eggs from the yolks while playing out your wildest fly-like-a-bird dreams. After a brief safety introduction, you’ll be strapped up and sent on your merry climbing way to negotiate the forest as best you can. Climb over bridges, ladders and attempt to grab ropes that are vital to your making a leap to the next tree. Once you’ve climbed and conquered the treetop experience and its sneaky obstacles, you’ll be strapped up and let loose down a 200m zipline from where you can shout to your heart’s content, travelling through trees at a swift speed all the while being suspended from the park floor.
Experience life from a different perspective and put your courage to the test with a treetop experience and zipline adventure from just R189 with today’s electrifying offer.
http://acrobranch.co.za/ - Melrose Street Extension Ethel Gray Park Johannesburg - and go in this address
Explore the Outdoors: Lion Cub Interaction and Entrance into the Zoo at Mystic Monkeys and Feather Wildlife Park