Johannesburg: Two, Three or Four-Night Stay for Two, Including Breakfast at Eagles Nest Estate Guest House - Port Elizabeth
Deal by Groupon on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - Johannesburg: Two, Three or Four-Night Stay for Two, Including Breakfast at Eagles Nest Estate Guest House
Discount from 50%
- Valid for travel from 11 January 2013 All travel must be completed by 11 June 2013 All travel must be booked by 28 February 2013 Reservation required seven days in advance: 011 079 7410 or firstname.lastname@example.org One Groupon per couple; additional as gifts 48-hour cancellation policy applies Rate excludes: all meals not specified, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, porterage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned All dietary requirements to be made on booking No children allowed No shows forfeit Groupon Check in 14:00, check out 10:00 Groupon issued and valid once deal closes Subject to availability Picture displayed is a representation Terms and Conditions apply
- Save up to 60% on a one, two or three night stay for two people, including breakfast
- A charming and relaxed getaway
- 180 degree view of the Eikenhof Valley
- Cosy atmosphere
- Beautiful landscaped gardens
Johannesburg: Two, Three or Four-Night Stay for Two, Including Breakfast at Eagles Nest Estate Guest House
Nestled to the south of the hustling bustling city of Johannesburg, Eagles Nest Estate Guest House is located within the confines of the Klipriviersberg Conservancy. A beautiful guest house situated close to nature, Eagles Nest Estate has a warm and comfortable environment and prides itself on the laid-back, nature-loving lifestyle.
R800 for a two-night stay for two people
R1 080 for a three-night stay for two people
R1 280 for a four-night stay for two people
In an executive double room, including breakfast
The Guest House
Situated in the Klipriviersberg Conservancy, Eagles Nest Estate Guest house is a charming and relaxed getaway, perfect for couples looking to get in touch with nature and appreciate its beauty. Guests can enjoy quiet rest after a long day in one of the luxury havens, with a 180 degree view of the Eikenhof Valley. Each room is a spacious double, with an en-suite bathroom,an outside shower and is equipped with a mini coffee bar and an LCD TV with full PVR functionality. A spacious lounge area with comfortable couches, and a dining room with a cosy atmosphere is available for guests to use.
With nature so close at hand, Eagles Nest Estate Guest House is the ideal way to spend a quiet evening taking in the fresh air and the sound of the natural surroundings. The Guest House provides the perfect escape from the noisy city, with beautiful landscaped gardens flowing into the natural growth, Groupies have the chance to experience beautiful walks, enjoy a drumming circle around a bush-veld boma or take part in Soweto shabeen golf, where a tour guide will take guests to seven shebeens for an exciting local experience.
The environment is serene, the rooms and bathrooms beautiful, the breakfast was great! It was the perfect place to stay for a wedding in the area. Thank you.
– Stefanie Wichmann
China: Nine-Day Glimpse of China Tour Per Person Sharing Including Accommodations and Meals with Charming Asia Tours
Mozambique: Self-catering cottage above the beach for 8 at Sunset Lodge, from R3999 for 5 nights (save 50%)