5-night PADI Dive Getaway in Ponta do Ouro, Mozambique! Choice of dive courses, lodging + daily brunch for R2999 per person - Pietermaritzburg
Deal by Cityslicker on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - 5-night PADI Dive Getaway in Ponta do Ouro, Mozambique! Choice of dive courses, lodging + daily brunch for R2999 per person
Discount from 53%
- VALID FROM 15 JANUARY 2013 UNTIL 30 APRIL 2013, with the exception of 20 MARCH 2013 until 8 APRIL 2013. Please check availability before purchasing your voucher. Please specify which type of accommodation you require when enquiring about availability. Chalets sleep up to 5 people and bookings are available on a per person sharing basis only, thus a booking of minimum 4 people is required. BOOKINGS and CANCELLATIONS must be made before 15 FEBRUARY 2013. Reservation is essential, please call 083 657 4050 or +258 84 206 1120 or email info(at)devoceandiving.com. The voucher entitles you to a 5-night stay in a delux tent or chalet with choice of a PADI Discover Scuba Diving Experience + 3 ocean dives OR a PADI Open Water Diver course + 2 ocean dives OR a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course + 2 ocean dives OR a 10 ocean dive package with Devocean Diving in Ponta do Ouro, Mozambique. This offer INCLUDES pick up from the border to Ponto do Ouro. This offer EXCLUDES costs of the crewpack and certification fees required for options 2 and 3. Visas are not required for South African citizens to cross the border. Non-South Africans will have to purchase a visa - payable at the border. Non divers who wish to accompany divers may enquire about accommodation rates with Devocean Diving and make payment directly to Devocean Diving. Thereafter your booking will be deemed as confirmed and no refunds will be issued.
- Only dive centre in Southern Mozambique that has been awarded the PADI 5-star instructor development dive resort accolade. Choose from OPTION 1: a PADI discover scuba diving experience + 3x ocean dives (ideal for beginners and those wanting to test diving as a sport); OPTION 2: a PADI open water course + 2x ocean dives; OPTION 3: a PADI advanced open water diver course + 2x ocean dives; OPTION 4: 10x ocean dives (for experienced divers)
- Splash into warm African waters at the tropical paradise of Ponta do Ouro (10km from the SA border) on a 5-day diving getaway with the chance of diving 20+ spectacular offshore coral reefs home to sensational marine life including whales, dolphins, manta rays, sea turtles, whale shark, gentle-giants like the potato bass, frog, paper fish, and rare nudibranch. See the full list of offshore coral reefs here
- Appreciate the natural beauty of the locale in a choice of fully-equipped deluxe tents – located in the lush Dive Camp; or in the two-bedroom Piri-Piri chalets (located 500m from the Dive Camp) with lounge, kitchenette including linen, crockery, pots and swimming pool
- BONUS: offer includes pick-up from the border, unless you already have a 4x4
- Including a two-course brunch at their diner, daily (cited as on eof the best in Ponta by Getaway Magazine - May 2012) and gear rental included
- Rustic open air markets, plenty of cantina-style shops, curio pop-up shops all waiting for you to explore - view this exciting video now
- For more helpful information and Frequently Asked Questions, please see here
The absence of etiquette in shopping centres over the festive period can leave you with a disposition to abandon your trolley and land loving ways to cosy up to hundreds of tropical fish outside of your hometown. Share sea space with the most magnificent coral reefs courtesy of today’s offer:
Pay R2999 for a 5-day PADI discover scuba diving experience plus 3x ocean dives PLUS accommodation in a delux tent or self catering chalet, gear rental, brunch
Pay R2999 for a 5-day PADI open water diver course including 2x ocean dives PLUS accommodation in a delux tent or self catering chalet gear rental, brunch
Pay R2999 for a 5-day PADI advanced open water diver course including 2x ocean dives PLUS accommodation in a delux tent or self catering chalet, gear rental, brunch
Pay R2999 for a 5-day PADI dive (for experienced divers) including 10x ocean dives PLUS accommodation in a delux tent or self catering chalet, gear rental, brunch
Surrounded by a lush landscape, the tropical paradise of Ponta do Ouro offers spectacular opportunities to dive in any of its 20+ offshore coral reefs playing home to a breath-taking array of marine life including whales, dolphins, manta rays, sea turtles, whale shark, gentle-giants like the potato bass, frog, paper fish, and rare nudibranch. CitySlickers will enjoy a holiday of a lifetime at this sun-drenched location situated a mere 10kms from the South African border that provides an idyllic setting of white sandy beaches, dense dune forests, an unending azure-coloured coastline and a good measure of laidback charm. With the warm, Indian Ocean right on your doorstep, you’ll gear up with the diving pros of Devocean Diving – the only dive centre in Southern Mozambique that has been awarded the PADI 5-star instructor development dive resort accolade – for an unforgettable five days spent exploring magnificent underwater mysteries.
Come night time, you’ll rest your head in a delux tent or self catering chalet accommodation walking distance of the pristine beaches and encompassing forest. Daily two-course brunch and gear rental is also included in this offer, so no need lug heavy equipment or provisions on your journey.
Plunge into the unspoiled waters of this Mozambican nirvana with a five-day diving experience for R2999 per person and discover endless stretches of immaculate reefs brimming with diverse marine life.
http://www.devoceandiving.com/ - Rua B. No. 41 Ponta do Ouro Mozambique