Wilderness Getaway for 2! R379 per night OR R700 per 2-night stay PLUS continental breakfast at Fairy Knowe Hotel - National Deals
Deal by Cityslicker on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - Wilderness Getaway for 2! R379 per night OR R700 per 2-night stay PLUS continental breakfast at Fairy Knowe Hotel
Discount from 55%
- This voucher is valid from 3 August 2012 to 3 November 2012. The voucher includes a 1-night stay for two people, including continental breakfast (value R860 per couple, per night) OR a 2-night stay for two people, including continental breakfast (value R1720 per couple, per 2-night), at Fairy Knowe Hotel in Wilderness. Check-in is at 14:00 with check-out being 11:00 the following day. You may use several vouchers to extend your stay. Child policy of R5 per year of age (up to 12yrs) applies, with a max of 2 children per booking, eg 5yrs = 5yrs x R5 = R25. To redeem your voucher, log on to www.travelground.com/city_slicker and follow the prompts. Voucher may not be used against any other in-house promotions. Cancellations must be made 5 days before the redemption of the voucher, to qualify for a refund. If you make a booking and don't show up, voucher will be considered as used.
- Pay R379 instead of R860 per night plus continental breakfast
- Pay R700 instead of R1720 per 2 night stay plus continental breakfast
- Rooms are river-facing with TV, coffee station and en-suite bathrooms
- See full map here
- Check availablity and book with TravelGround
- Finalist in the AA Travel Guides American Express Accommodation Awards: Leisure Hotel
- Situated on the banks of the Touw River in Wilderness National Park Lake District (18km of coastline)
- Only 20 minutes from George Airport and central to touristy attractions (Cango Caves, Ostrich and Crocodile Farms – 1 hour’s drive)
- Direct access from the hotel by nature or river trail to one of the remaining 18 indigenous forests in the world
- An absolute birders paradise with 280 species of bird life
Water brings about much joy in a somewhat mundane human existence; think water sports, water melons and of course, the superhero itself, vitamin water. Keep your worn out reality hydrated with today’s offer:
•Pay R379 instead of R860 for a 1 night stay + continental breakfast
•Pay R700 instead of R1720 for a 2 night stay + continental breakfast
Prominently rising on the banks of the Touw River amidst the Wilderness National Park Lake District, you will find the celebrated Fairy Knowe Hotel. And if you don’t believe us, just ask the guys at AA Travel Guides American Express Accommodation Awards who have nominated this fine establishment as a finalist in the leisure hotel category. From the moment you arrive at The Fairy Knowe Hotel, you will feel its tranquillity, but that’s not surprising since it is a rare aquatic eco-system including 18km of coastline, rivers, lakes and estuaries. The shoreline nuzzles the gateways of the Touw and Kaaimans Rivers and the lush forest hangs unencumbered right down to the sea level. CitySlickers will be able to immediately enjoy this serene setting in their charming riverside accommodation. Amenities such as TV, coffee-making stations and en-suite bathrooms will ensure that you feel right at home.
You couldn’t ask for more in terms of location with the hotel being just 20 minutes from George Airport and a mere one-hour’s drive to the Cango Caves, ostrich and crocodile farms. Recreation’s a plenty in this neck of the woods with activities such as hiking, mountain biking, birding, whale watching, paragliding, horse riding and angling all being an arm’s length away. Nature and outdoorsy types will love the sight of the 800-year-old Yellow Wood tree and can enjoy direct access, by nature or river trail, to one of the remaining 18 indigenous forests in the world. Take the spot-the-bird challenge and try to spot all of the 280 bird species during your stay. In the morning, compare holiday notes with your partner over a delicious continental breakfast and reminisce about this hidden wetlands gem.
Bask in a glorious getaway for only R379 (1 Night) or R700 (2 Nights) Plus Breakfast courtesy of the holiday fairies at The Fairy Knowe Hotel, Wilderness.
http://www.fairyknowe.co.za/ - Dumbleton Road Wilderness - and go in this address
Stellenbosch: 2-night self-catering breakaway for 2 from R899 at Wild Clover Cottages (save up to 52%)
Somerset West: Getaway for 2 including breakfast and guided tour from R349 per night at Monkey Manor (save up to 53%)
Groblersdal, Limpopo: Getaway for 2 including breakfast from R699 per night at Lookout Lodge (save up to 54%)