Weekend getaway for 2 in the heart of the Zulu Kingdom! Enjoy a 2 night (R599) or 3 night (R899) stay at Mdoni House Guest Lodge - National Deals
Deal by Cityslicker on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - Weekend getaway for 2 in the heart of the Zulu Kingdom! Enjoy a 2 night (R599) or 3 night (R899) stay at Mdoni House Guest Lodge
Discount from 50%
- This voucher is valid from 30 September 2012 to 30 November 2012. The voucher entitles you to a 2-night weekend stay for two (rack rate R1200) OR a 3-night weekend stay for two (rack rate R1800) at Mdoni House Guest Lodge, Umtentweni, Port Shepstone. Offer does not include breafkast, but can be arranged at an additional cost. Check-in is from 14:00 with check-out being at 10:00 on the day of departure. To redeem your voucher, log on to www.travelground.com/city_slicker and follow the prompts. Voucher may not be used against any other in-house promotions. Cancellations must be made 5 days before the redemption of the voucher, to qualify for a refund. If you make a booking and don't show up, voucher will be considered as used.
- Pay R599 for a 2-night weekend stay for 2 people
- Pay R899 for a 3-night weekend stay for 2 people
- Check availabilitiy and book with TravelGround
- Three-star, AA Highly recommended lodge perched on a hill with distant seaviews delivering superb services in a tranquil garden setting. Enjoy a refreshing drink at the bar-lounge, or take a dip in the sparkling swimming pool
- Elegantly decorated en-suite rooms fitted with comfortable Cloud Nine mattresses, TV, tea and coffee making facilities, complimentary toiletries, extra pillows, blankets, ceiling fans, bar fridge and more
- 2km away from the beach, nearby activities include golfing, fishing and many more
Set in the paradise of the Zulu Kingdom along the KwaZulu-Natal south coast is where weary CitySlickers can enjoy a few nights away from the city noise and surrender themselves to a haven of tranquillity at Mdoni House Guest Lodge. Choose from the following options:
Pay R599 for a 2-night weekend stay for 2 people (rack rate R1200)
Pay R899 for a 3-night weekend stay for 2 people (rack rate R1800)
Prominently perched on a hilltop amid the shade of towering trees, the three-star Mdoni House Guest Lodge boasts a picturesque sub-tropical garden — perfect for unwinding with a good book, or idyllic afternoon strolls. CitySlickers can enjoy a relaxing two- or three-night stay in a tastefully decorated luxury, double room replete with all the modern conveniences such as comfortable beds fitted with Cloud Nine mattresses, TV, tea and coffee hospitality making facilities, complimentary toiletries, extra pillows, blankets, ceiling fan and bar fridge. Time stands still at this exquisite sanctuary of peace where you will be able to relish days spent at the poolside, around the barbeque or sipping your favourite drink at the onsite lounge-bar. The lodge offers genuine African hospitality with a professional team who offer warm service but who also respect your privacy.
Delight in an escape to Mdoni House Guest Lodge, and savour all the beauty that this striking venue offers.
Mdoni House Guest Lodge
http://www.mdoni.co.za/ - 10 Norwood Road Umtentweni Port Shepstone - and go in this address
Stellenbosch: 2-night self-catering breakaway for 2 from R899 at Wild Clover Cottages (save up to 52%)
Somerset West: Getaway for 2 including breakfast and guided tour from R349 per night at Monkey Manor (save up to 53%)
Groblersdal, Limpopo: Getaway for 2 including breakfast from R699 per night at Lookout Lodge (save up to 54%)