Visit Thandile! One of Bela Bela's best kept secrets at only R510 ppn, including breakfast and champagne! - National Deals
Deal by UbuntuDeal on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - Visit Thandile! One of Bela Bela's best kept secrets at only R510 ppn, including breakfast and champagne!
Discount from 40%
- Voucher validity - 30th April 2013
- Booking on availability basis
- 2 consecutive nights- midweek only
- This establishment does not have credit card facilities
- Deal Option 1 - R510 , instead of R850, per person per night
- Deal Option 2 - R1020, instead of R1700, per couple per night
- ADVANCE BOOKING ESSENTIAL
- Tea/coffee making facility (breakfast included)
- Children under 12 half price & under 7 free of charge
- en suite bathroom with a large oval bathtub and shower
- Great game viewing on horse back
- Pop over to the hot springs of Bela Bela
- Includes champagne on arrival
- Golfing and Adventure sports centres in Bela Bela for adventure enthusiasts Bela Bela, a Northern Sotho name meaning "Boiling-Boiling", which is synonymous with the town's world-renowned hot water springs in town - which is rich in limestone minerals, and attracts thousands of visitors who come to the town, to enjoy the healing qualities of the waters for which the local resort is famous.
All About Thandile Guestfarm
The original house originates from the late 1800s and was restored to its former glory with amenities and services that accelerates its relevance almost 120 years later into the 21Century. Beautifully restored to its former glory. Thandile Guest Farm offers you an intimate and private Bushveld stay with luxury accommodation and exquisite cuisine. A very private and quiet guest farm in the malaria-free Waterberg and plenty of rest and relaxation. Accommodation at the farm house includes five double beds rooms, one family room and one four-sleeper room. Each room lovingly restored with quality fittings and featuring original yellow wood ceilings.After a mouth-watering breakfast relax and breath in the bushveld as your eye wanders over the escarpment to catch a glimpse of any game passing close by. or sit in the large entertainment area and plan your day from a list of activities available.
14km from Bela Bela from the Alma road turn-off at the stop after Forever Resort Aventura (GPS coordinates S2448'31.64" E2810'56.56"),
We offer:* 200 hectares of game trails featuring giraffe, kudu, ribbok, warthog, baboon, vervet monkeys, blue wildebeest and other small game indigenous to the area.
Variety of bird species for bird lovers.
Experience nature at its' best, on horseback. Our horses are well trained and people friendly and we cater for both experienced and novice riders.
The Elephant Tree Restaurant surprises you with delicious breakfasts, lunch and dinner by appointment. The two chefs on duty will prepare exceptional tasty and beautifully presented meals.
http://www.ubuntudeal.co.za/ubuntu-travel/deals/visit-thandile-guest-farm - Farm Daniel's Rust - Bela Bela 0480 - and go in this address
Vaal River: One night for 2 including breakfast at the 4-star Emerald Resort on Sunday 27 April 2014 for R1165 (save R755)
Phuket: Self-catering 7-night stay for R1499 per person at the 4-star Absolute Bangla Suites (save 84%)
Noordhoek: 4-star stay for 2 at Sacred Mountain Lodge, from R579 per night including breakfast and more (save 50%)
Vietnam: All inclusive 10-day tour from South to North Vietnam from R16199 for 1 with Hoi An Express
Explore the Multi Award-Winning O on Kloof Boutique Hotel in Bantry Bay for a luxurious escape. Only R799 for a mid-week stay for two including breakfast & MORE (value R2970)