Time for a break? Enjoy a week of Scuba Diving in Mozambique for R3499! - National Deals
Deal by UbuntuDeal on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - Time for a break? Enjoy a week of Scuba Diving in Mozambique for R3499!
Discount from 50%
- The coupon is valid until the 30th June 2013
- For bookings contact: email@example.com
- Excludes: Crew pack and certification
- Excludes: the 20/03/13-08/04/2013
- Excludes: Dinner
- Minimum 2 in a group
- Supplement to be paid of R300pp for big groups, ie 8 - 12 persons: should you opt to be accommodated in S/C House. R3799pp
- Groups of 2 - 7 persons sharing in deluxe tent: standard R3499pp
- R800pp is payable directly to Devocean Diving for study materials including certification for the course options
- Dates may be rescheduled within the allowed framework up to 3 weeks prior to booked arrival.
- No refunds given on bookings CXD within 2 weeks of arrival
- 7 nights accommodation in a deluxe tent
- Brunch served after your morning dive
- Border transfers included from Kosi bay border
- Includes all standard equipment required
- Includes your choice of 1 of the following diving course:
- Padi Discover Scuba Experience + 2 Ocean Dives
- Padi Open Water Diver Course + 2 Ocean Dives
- Padi Advanced Open Water Divers Course + 2 Ocean Dives
- 8 Ocean Dives
All about Devocean
The moment you cross the border everything changes, the tarred road that took you from the city abruptly stops and turns into dust trails through the seemingly endless sand dunes, driving along the friendly locals greet you as you pass by the small Mozambican communities mainly build out of reed and twigs with the odd brick house here and there. The unmistakable holiday feeling will soon enough get a hold of you. This is truly a small hidden paradise.
The drive although only 15 kilometres takes a good half hour to complete, but the scenery will keep you entertained (do not attempt the drive without a 4X4, the border has secure parking and transfers can be arranged). The sandy road takes you straight into the little town of Ponta do Ouro where you are met by a few local restaurants and bars, a clothing shop and a stalled fruit market. A short walk (+/-500 m) away from the beach youll find Devoceans Tented Dive camp. A true beach style camp with accommodation for 28 guest sharing with the choice of Dbl sleeper A Frame Deluxe tented or Sgl sleeper Dome tented accommodation. There are seperate male and female ablutions, a lounge and bar area with a dining lapa and have a fully equipped dive centre with 2 boats.
Mozambique has one of the most diverse marine eco systems in the world, with the winter seeing up to 4 different species of whales that migrate up from the south, and summer being known for the many whale shark and manta encounters. Apart from the big marine life the coral reefs are amazing with anything from massive potato cod to the tiniest nudibranch, youll find it all in Ponta.
During the day when not diving there are plenty of activities for everyone to enjoy, spend the day sunbathing on the beach or go quad biking through the dunes, go for a drive through the Maputo elephant reserve or go on one of the dolphin encounter tours. For the more active people there are kite surfing lessons or SUP for rent at the beach bar.
http://www.devoceandiving.com/ - Mozambique - and go in this address
Gauteng: Weekday Stay For Two Including Breakfast, Game Drive and Massage at Mangwa Valley Game Lodge
Bela Bela: Bushveld retreat with meals and game drives for 2 at Dithl Game Lodge, from R1899 for 1 night (save up to 51%)
China: Nine-Day Glimpse of China Tour Per Person Sharing Including Accommodations and Meals with Charming Asia Tours
Rustenburg: 4-star stay for 2 with breakfast at Adem Guesthouse, from R599 per night (save up to 43%)
Cradle of Humankind: Self-catering log cabin retreat for 2 or 4 at Cradle Cove, from R999 for a weekend stay (save up to 50%)
Phuket: 4-star self-catering studio apartment for 2 at Twin Sands Resort & Spa, R1999 for 7 nights (save 86%)
Kwa Zulu Natal: A Wonderfully Romantic Two Or Three Night Stay For Two At The Tree House River Lodge
A place to think, a place to dream, a place to meet! The luxurious 4-star Kingsriver Estate in McGregor invites you & a partner to enjoy a TWO-NIGHT stay incl a Full English Breakfast daily & a wine tasting experience, only R999! Roughly 2hrs from CT
Treat your family to a true African safari adventure! For only R1499, enjoy a TWO-NIGHT stay for 4 ppl in a self-catering luxury tented camp, a voucher towards a BIG 5 Game Drive & more at Mulati Safari Camp in Limpopo
Limpopo: Dinner, bed and breakfast plus a picnic basket for 2 at Magoebaskloof Hotel, from R2499 for a weekend (save up to 53%)