Relish every moment at Watercourt Lodge, Barrydale! 1 or 2-night stay for 2 people including breakfast from R299 - National Deals
Deal by Cityslicker on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - Relish every moment at Watercourt Lodge, Barrydale! 1 or 2-night stay for 2 people including breakfast from R299
Discount from 46%
- VALID IMMEDIATELY UNTIL 05 JUNE 2013. Check-in is from 14:00 with check-out at 10:00. Reservation is essential, please call (078) 006 2175. You may use several vouchers to extend your stay. Redemption is only on presentation of individual PRINTED voucher(s). CANCELLATIONS must be made 5 days before the redemption of the voucher, to qualify for a refund. The voucher entitles you to a 1-night stay for 2 adults including breakfast (rack rate R560) OR 2-night stay for 2 adults including breakfast (rack rate R1120) at Watercourt Lodge in Barrydale.
- Nestled in picturesque Barrydale, Watercourt Lodge is a quaint Karoo style accommodation offering guests the perfect weekend getaway
- Relax in a luxury en-suite accommodation with top quality linen and bathroom facilities - with all the rooms opening up onto the courtyard gardens
- Stay includes a sumptuous English breakfast with egg, bacon, boerewors, toast and fried tomato
- Lodge facilities include: Swimming pool, laundry service, secure off-street parking and a fireplace on the premises
- Embrace the local attractions by walking through the Barrydale heritage garden, relaxing at the Warmwaterberg hot springs or delight in wine tours and the artistic Barrydale community
- Ideal for a weekend of utter relaxation as Watercourt Lodge takes care of all your daily needs
- Pay R299 for 1-night stay for 2 people, including breakfast (value R560)
- Pay R549 for 2-night stay for 2 people, including breakfast (value R1120)
Valentine's Day is done and dusted! But it certainly doesn't mean it is time to hang up the romance and get back to spending your weekends on the couch watching Friends reruns. Keep things interesting with a fresh and relaxing getaway to Watercourt Lodge, Barrydale!
Watercourt Lodge is nestled in the little town of Barrydale, at the foot of the beautiful Langeberge in the heart of the Tradouw Valley, and lies on the border between the Cape Overberg and the succulent Klein Karoo. Built in local stone and traditional Karoo style, the lodge has seven stylish double rooms, each opening onto a garden courtyard with lily ponds, tree ferns and a water feature. The luxury en-suite rooms are equipped with the best linen and bathroom facilities, allowing for a welcoming and comfortable stay for all Cityslickers.
Wake up to a tasty English breakfast, including an egg, bacon, boerewors, toast and a fried egg, served at the Bellafonte restaurant on the patio, which is open until late serving breakfast, lunch and dinners, for added convenience. Guests are welcome to cuddle up and relax by the fire in the lounge during the wintery seasons, or cool down in the lodge's swimming pool.
Watercourt Lodge has everything Cityslickers need for a restorative weekend away; however guests are encouraged to explore the surrounding areas which provide copious amounts of adventures and activities. Meander through Barrydale’s heritage garden, restore your weary body at the Warmwaterberg hot springs or go for a tranquil walk in the surrounding scenic mountain with its 4x4 trails, or explore the artistic community with a variety of excellent restaurants. Near one of the longest wine routes in the world, Cityslickers will be able to indulge in a local wine tour, as they soak up the sounds and sights of the area.
Breathe in the fresh Overberg air as you enjoy a weekend away at Watercourt Lodge from R299!
“We struck gold on Route 62!” What a great find! Awesome location, scrumptious food, friendly service and a very cool New Year's party! All at a very reasonable price. The perfect stop to break up your travel along the famous Route 62 in the Klein Karoo" Guest via TripAdvisor.com
“Best accommodation in Barrydale! We were warmly welcomed by Lisle-Anne, and throughout our stay she made sure we were always happy! All her staff were very friendly too. Bed was most comfortable and the room very quiet and cosy. We had a lovely weekend and were looked after very well" Guest via TripAdvisor.com
“Wonderful service from the owner and her family! We just spent a weekend at the Watercourt lodge. everything was excellent - the hospitality, accommodation and food as well as the price. Lisle-Ann (owner) and her husband and daughter went out of their way to accommodate us and made our stay a fabulous one. My husband wanted something that was not in stock and Lisle-Ann went after hours to purchase the meat for his dinner. They also connected a DStv channel because he wanted to watch the sport. Definitely going back there." Guest via TripAdvisor.com
http://www.watercourtlodge.co.za/ - 11A Tennant Street Barrydale - and go in this address
Marble Hall - Retreat to a game reserve in the heart of Limpopo, from R969 per night for 2 at Majoba, including breakfast
Enjoy a day in your semi-luxury wooden cottage in the majestic Magaliesburg at Nullarbor Cottages for a couple self-catering from R324
A special winter treat for our pensioners! Mid-week stay for 2 people at R280 for 2 nights incl breakfast!
Stay at the magnificent Albourne Guesthouse at the foot of the Helderberg and be pampered! Only R249ppn, sharing, incl. a delicious Continental breakfast!
Thailand for 7 nights for two at only R885! Including daily breakfast and a buffet dinner at the luxurious Sea Pearl in Phuket
House Higgo, offering an exclusive evening and continental breakfast per couple, including a gift of chocolates for only R799 pn
Experience the hidden tunnels and exquisite charm of Vietnam for only R6380 per couple or single for R4567 over 5 days
A vibrantly cultural experience at the 5-star Ammazulu African Palace, just 25 min from the centre of Durban. A 1-night getaway for two people incl. a Continental Breakfasts + fantastic bonus, just R699 (value R2300)