Pringle Bay escape! Pay R550 per night OR R990 per 2-night stay for 2 at the 4-star 3 Flavours Guesthouse, breakfast included - National Deals
Deal by Cityslicker on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - Pringle Bay escape! Pay R550 per night OR R990 per 2-night stay for 2 at the 4-star 3 Flavours Guesthouse, breakfast included
Discount from 40%
- This voucher is valid from 29 September 2012 to 30 November 2012. The voucher includes a 1-night midweek stay for two, including breakfast (rack rate R930) OR 2-night stay for two, including breakfast and complimentary bottle of Eagles Clive wine (rack rate R1860) at 3 Flavours Guesthouse in Pringle Bay. You may use several vouchers to extend your stay. To redeem your voucher, log on to www.travelground.com/city_slicker and follow the prompts. Voucher may not be used against any other in-house promotions. Cancellations must be made 5 days before the redemption of the voucher, to qualify for a refund. If you make a booking and don't show up, voucher will be considered as used.
- Pay R550 for a 1-night stay for 2, Mon - Thurs
- Pay R990 for a 2-night stay for 2 including a bottle of Eagles Clive Wine, Mon - Sun
- Scrumptious breakfast including fresh fruit, cereal and yoghurt
- Check availability and book with TravelGround
- Rooms feature under-floor heating, pure cotton percale linen, Queen-size bed, Wi-Fi, beach towels
- Breathtaking views across Pringle Bay and adjoining valleys
- Activities: 4km from the beach, bird-watching, rock climbing, snorkelling, fishing, bike/hiking trails, township tours, canoeing, quad biking, sand boarding
When your duvet starts to get knobby and doesn’t provide you with the comfort it used to; you have two options: replace your duvet or grab your partner and opt for a luxurious stay and see how bedding should behave.
Pay R550 per night for 2 including breakfast, midweek only (Mon-Thurs) (value R930)
Pay R990 per night for 2 including breakfast and a bottle of Eagles Clive wine (value R1860)
Positioned snugly in the heart of the Cape’s Fynbos floristic kingdom is where you’ll find 3 Flavours Guesthouse. Acting as the ideal base from which to explore this majestic region, this guesthouse exudes lavish living paired with an endless bounty of outdoorsy activities. As part of this charming coastal village and as a result of its position within a World Biosphere Reserve, the locale is fairly untouched by overbearing commercial pursuits. Imaginatively designed, the guesthouse offers romance and adventure all packaged as one divine getaway that would quite easily act as a musician or artist’s muse. Well-appointed and spacious rooms offer CitySlickers a reprieve from the troubles of the urban jungle with open plan bathroom (shower, basin and separate toilet), tea/coffee trays, under-floor heating, fully-stocked mini-bar, DStv, pure cotton percale linen, Queen-size XL bed, Wi-Fi and beach towels.
Nearby activities include bird-watching, rock climbing, snorkelling, fishing, bike/hiking trails, township tours, canoeing, quad biking and sand boarding. Grumbling tummies can be satiated in the morning with a hearty breakfast including appetising appearances by fresh fruit, cereal and yoghurt. The generous, elegant furnishing hugs a band of indulgent rooms which further highlights the beauty of this guesthouse. Contemporary setting amidst a lush locale makes this a must-see on most holidaymakers list.
Chic interiors, 8.5ha Fynbos garden and generous breakfasts are all good justifications to simply breakaway from the city and just relax.
3 Flavours Guesthouse - TG
http://www.3flavours.co.za/ - Farm Hangklip 74 Clarence Drive Pringle Bay - and go in this address