Pay R2999 for a 5 night Mozambique Diving Getaway Including Accommodation and Brunch Daily PLUS a Choice of Diving Experiences from Devocean Diving, valued at up to R6390 (53% off) - National Deals
Deal by Dealclick on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - Pay R2999 for a 5 night Mozambique Diving Getaway Including Accommodation and Brunch Daily PLUS a Choice of Diving Experiences from Devocean Diving, valued at up to R6390 (53% off)
Discount from 54%
- All equipment hire is included
- Return border transfers are included from the Kosi Bay border
- DealClick is valid for 1 person
- Multiples may be purchased
- Valid until 28 Feb 2013 but excludes 15 Dec 2012 – 15 Jan 2013.
- Excludes Crewpacks (Study material) and certification fees. Please contact Devocean Diving directly to make arrangements therefore
- Bookings are essential, accommodation options are subject to availability and chalet bookings for groups of 4-5 only.
- To redeem, please contact email@example.com with your voucher, preferred dates and contact details
- Alternately call on +27 83 657 4050 OR +258 84 206 1120
- Additional days can be added including brunch for 250 ZAR per person
- Accomodation with brunch for non divers is available in tents or chalets and payable directly to DevOcean Diving upon booking. The costs are: Tent: R1490, Chalets: R1740
- The image displayed is for presentation only
- Terms and conditions apply
- Get 53% off a 5 night Mozambique Diving Getaway
- Pay R2999 for a 5 night Mozambique Diving Getaway, valued at R6390
- Accommodation and Brunch Daily
- Choice of Diving Experiences from Devocean Diving
- 5 Star PADI Instructor Development Dive Resort
- A fun filled SCUBA diving getaway with a choice of the following options :
- Option 1: PADI Discover Scuba Diving Experiences + 4 dives
- Option 2: PADI Open Water Diver Course + 2 dives
- Option 3: PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course + 2 dives
- Option 4: 10 Ocean Dives (for the seasoned diver)
- Unique diving getaway designed for everyone from beginners to experienced divers.
- Ponta Do Ouro has over 20 warm water magnificent dive sites to choose between, and is one of Southern Africa’s most famous all year round diving destination.
Pay R2999 for a 5 night Mozambique Diving Getaway Including Accommodation and Brunch Daily PLUS a Choice of Diving Experiences from Devocean Diving, valued at up to R6390 (53% off)
We’ve got the most amazing deal from Devocean Diving:
They’re offering a five night diving getaway to Ponta do Ouro, Mozambique, in either a deluxe tent or chalet, including brunch daily plus a choice of diving experiences for just R2999 per person, worth up to R6 390.
The quaint little town of Ponta do Ouro, situated in Southern Mozambique, is just 10 km from the South African border and is famous for its many high quality reefs. With so many great reefs available, there is something for everyone.
From Creche and Checkers for the novice with loads of juvenile fish such as Angel Fish, Chocolate Dips, Red Fang Triggers, large friendly Potato Bass, Turtles and Eels at 10-12m, Doodles for the awesome variety of fish from awe inspiring baitfish balls to Paperfish and Mantas, Turtles, Whalesharks and Dolphins at 18m – one of Mozambiques must-do dives are only a short boat ride away. Pinnacles and Atlantis for the experienced diver who likes a challenge and a bit of adventure with the opportunity to dive with big fish such as Zambezi, Leopard, Tiger, and Hammerhead sharks (35-40m).
You’ll also find beautiful white beaches, dense dune forests and an ever-stretching seascape.
Regardless of your accommodation choice, each is serviced daily, installed with electric fans, lamps, fixed frame beds, shelving and South African round three pin power points.
The four diving experiences available with this deal include your choice of the following options :
Option 1: 1 x PADI Discover Scuba Diving Experiences + 4 dives
Option 2: 1 x PADI Open Water Diver Course + 2 dives
Option 3: 1 x PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course + 2 dives
Option 4: 10 Ocean Dives (for the seasoned divers)
And if diving isn’t for you, don’t worry because Ponta do Ouro is known for its whale and dolphin watching as approximately 100 Bottlenose and Spinner dolphins reside in its sheltered waters, and humpback whales regularly pass through Ponto do Ouro in the winter months. Turtle sightings are also a regular occasion, but of you do decide to get in the water, look out for whale sharks. These friendly giants are regular visitors to the warm, rich waters in the area.
Take a quick drive up to the tropical beaches of Ponta do Ouro, Mozambique for a diving holiday like no other!
Ponta do Ouro, Maputo, Mozambique, Gauteng South Africa
MSC Luxury Cruise: Portuguese Island and Inhaca Island Cruise for Two in a Cabin Aboard the MSC Opera
MSC Luxury Cruise: Cape Town, Port Elizabeth and Durban Cruise for Two - Up to 45% Discount on Cabin Fare
MSC Luxury Cruise: Portuguese Islands Aboard the MSC Opera - Up to 45% Discount for Two on Cabin Fare
MSC Luxury Cruise: Maputo & Portuguese Islands Aboard the MSC Opera - Up to 45% Discount for Two on Cabin Fare