Grand golf safari experience for 2! Stay at Legend Golf and Safari Resort in Limpopo for R2520 per night including breakfast - National Deals
Deal by Cityslicker on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - Grand golf safari experience for 2! Stay at Legend Golf and Safari Resort in Limpopo for R2520 per night including breakfast
Discount from 40%
- VALID FROM 18 JANUARY 2013 TO 18 JULY 2013. Check-in is from 14:00 with check-out at 10:00. Reservation is essential, please call (011) 729 6700. Redemption is only on presentation of individual PRINTED voucher(s). CANCELLATIONS must be made 5 days before the redemption of the voucher, to qualify for a refund. The voucher entitles you to a 1-night stay for 2 people including breakfast at the Legend Golf & Safari Resort in Limpopo (rack rate R4200 per couple, per night).
- Bask in the natural splendour of the award-winning Legend Golf and Safari Resort – Africa’s Leading Sports Resort and South Africa’s Leading Golf Resort (2010 World Travel Awards); Best Golf Course in Africa (World Property Awards in association with Bloomberg); Africa’s Leading Tourism Development Project (2009 World Travel Awards) – less than three hours’ drive away from Johannesburg
- Pay tribute to the planet’s golfing greats at the prestigious world-in-one golf course where each hole was designed by world golfing legends such as Trevor Immelman amongst others. The course recreates 10 of the world’s most celebrated Par 3s in a spectacular setting and idyllic golf climate. See golf fact sheet here
- Set in the 22 000ha malaria-free Entabeni Safari Conservancy in Limpopo, the resort boasts five eco-systems, spectacular scenery and unrivalled wildlife and flora and fauna diversity (300 plant species, approx. 400 bird species with reptiles, amphibians in co-existence) including the Big Five in grassland, bushveld, forest and mountainous eco-systems and the highest concentration of leopards in the world as well as antelope, warthog, wildebeest, impala, kudu and other nocturnal animals. Enquire about game drives at the Big 5 Entabeni private game reserve, adjacent to LGSR
- Opulence resonates through every aspect of the resort’s accommodation with meticulous attention to elegance and comfort set in the majestic African wilderness. Double en-suite rooms, IT and visual entertainment facilities and secluded outdoor patio and generous bedrooms all add to the allure
- Savour delectable and exotic cuisine in the most picturesque settings like out in the open bush under the star-lined African sky, or at the magnificent bomas, clubhouse or under the giant fig tree
- Venture off to the white lion boma – home to the mythical white lion, shebeen (Brul Bar) where you’ll discover the Waterberg’s only true watering-hole alongside vibrant music and authentic African cuisine; or dine atop the grand Hanglip Mountains with a champagne breakfast or picnic in the savannah grasslands – pure bliss. Wait ‘til dark for the roar of a lion or elephant sounding off in the distance. See what all the fuss is about at the Great Enclosure – a structure featuring 9m high walls and a tribute to the mighty Monomotapa Empire (more than 600 years ago)
Cloaked in the sheer magnificence of the African bushveld, Legend Golf and Safari Resort is a haven of tranquillity and unrivalled decadence for golfing and safari enthusiasts. Encounter this dramatic scenery courtesy of today’s offer:
Pay R2520 per night for 2 people including full English breakfast (value R4200)
Set in the 22 000ha, malaria-free Entabeni Safari Conservancy in Limpopo, Legend Golf and Safari Resort serves as both a proud conserver of this pristine landscape and as a gateway to discovering the undisturbed African setting – all less than three hours away from Johannesburg. This multi award-winning establishment boasts an authentic discovery with five eco-systems, spectacular scenery and unrivalled flora and fauna diversity, as well as playing home to the highest concentration of leopards worldwide.
The resort is a carefully preserved wildness with an awe-inspiring tribute celebrating the world’s greatest golfing legends with each of the holes designed by a legendary golfer including Trevor Immelman, Padraig Harrington, Justin Rose, Vijay Singh and Sergio Garcia all making their mark. The course recreates 10 of the world’s most celebrated Par 3s in a spectacular setting and idyllic golf climate. Take up the challenge of the Extreme 19th – the longest and highest Par 3 in the world accessible only by helicopter with the tee set 400m up on the majestic Hanglip Mountains and played to a green the shape of Africa some 400m below… if you dare.
Tuck into sumptuous cuisine under the star-lined African sky, or at the magnificent bomas or the giant fig tree – wherever you dine, you’ll be completely gratified with this culinary excellence. Night time sees CitySlickers nodding off to feint roars of a pride of lions in abodes sheathed in luxury highlighting every facet of African grandeur. Double en-suite rooms, IT and visual entertainment facilities and secluded outdoor patio and generous bedrooms all add to the allure.
Indulge in the African decadence and golfing supremacy that is Legend Golf and Safari Resort with a stay for you and a loved one starting from R2520 per night, breakfast included.
Legend Golf & Safari Resort
http://www.legendlodges.co.za/legend-golf-safari-resort - Sterkriver Road Waterberg region Limpopo Province - and go in this address
Winelands: 4-star stay for 2 incl breakfast, wine tasting & more at Alluvia Wine Estate, from R999 per night (save up to 63%)
Swellendam: 2-night self-catering escape for 2 from R999 at the 4-star A Hilltop Country Retreat (save up to 50%)
Luxury getaway for 2 People in a choice of Self - catering Suites at the lavish Mandela Rhodes Place.