Garden Route Getaway for 2! Pay R599 per night OR R1150 per 2-night stay at the 4-star Rex Hotel in Knysna - National Deals
Deal by Cityslicker on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - Garden Route Getaway for 2! Pay R599 per night OR R1150 per 2-night stay at the 4-star Rex Hotel in Knysna
Discount from 59%
- This voucher is valid from 15 August 2012 to 15 November 2012. The voucher entitles you to a 1-night stay for two (rack rate R1480) OR a 2-night stay for two (rack rate R2960) at The Rex Hotel in Knysna. Check-in is from 14:00 with check-out being at 10:00 the following day. You may use several vouchers to extend your stay. Reservation is essential, please call (044) 302 5900. Redemption is only upon presentation of individual printed voucher(s). Voucher may not be used against any other in-house promotions. Cancellations must be made 5 days before the redemption of the voucher, to qualify for a refund. If you make a booking and fail to show up, voucher will be considered as used
- Pay R599 per night for a stay for 2 in a King Luxury Studio Apartment
- Pay R1150 per 2-night stay for 2 in a King Luxury Studio Apartment
- Rooms offer fully equipped kitchenette, air-conditioning, tea/coffee stations, LCD TVs with DStv, DVD players, hairdryers, electronic safes
- Luxurious 4-star hotel located a mere 300 metres from the Knysna Waterfront
- Situated in the world-renowned Garden Route - visit the Knysna Elephant Park, Outeniqua Transport Museum, Featherbed Nature Reserve
- Ideal way to escape the city without compromising on luxurious amenities
If Knysna was a high school student and other towns had to inscribe a message for it in the yearbook, it would certainly be voted ‘most beautiful’ and ‘town with the best hospitality’. Enjoy one of this locale’s most contemporary and exquisite accommodations with today’s offer:
Pay R599 per night for 2 in a Standard room (rack rate R1480)
Pay R1150 for a 2-night stay for 2 in a Standard room (rack rate R2960)
Set in the embrace of the world famous Garden Route, The Rex Hotel is a striking illustration of four-star luxury epitomised by superior, heel-clicking service. Enjoying a prime position in the heart of this picturesque town the hotel acts as a gateway for CitySlickers to experience the town’s world-class restaurants, flourishing forests and serene shores of the Knysna Lagoon. The well-appointed rooms feature a mini-bar, air-conditioning, tea/coffee stations, LCD TVs with DStv (select channels), DVD players, hairdryers, electronic safes and Wi-Fi connection. The Rex Hotel is a work of art boasting an art deco-style design with clean, contemporary lines being a definitive salute to the usual countryside hotel.
With a plethora of activities to do in this locale, CitySlickers will be spoilt for choice on which vacation pursuit to follow first. You could pay a visit to the Knysna Elephant Park housing seven long-trunked friends or if you’re feeling a tad bit nostalgic, why not view the superb collection of trains and classic cars on display at the Outeniqua Transport Museum.
Savour a spot of vacation distinction with a one night (R599) or two nights (R1150) stay at the luxurious Rex Hotel.
The Rex Hotel
http://www.rexhotel.co.za/ - 8 Gray Street Knysna - and go in this address
Oudtshoorn - Enjoy a picturesque getaway to the 4-star De Opstal for 2 people, starting from R699 per night
Langebaan - Escape to the fully equipped Villa Diamante holiday apartments, from R3999 for a 3-night self-catering stay for 8
Stellenbosch - Live the dream with a 5-star getaway for 2 at Batavia Boutique Hotel, starting from R1999 for 2 nights
Pay only R700 for a one night stay for two including breakfast at the Hornbill Lodge and Legends Restaurant
Escape to White River at Ingwenyama Conference & Sport Resort for a stay for 2 people incl breakfast and complimentary bottle of wine when ordering two mains from the restaurant only R799