Embrace the wonders of the Helderberg at Cape Country Living! 2-night stay with choice of units from R698 for 2 people - National Deals
Deal by Cityslicker on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - Embrace the wonders of the Helderberg at Cape Country Living! 2-night stay with choice of units from R698 for 2 people
Discount from 50%
- VALID IMMEDIATELY TO 10 APRIL 2013. Check-in is from 14:00 - 16:00 with check-out at 10:00. To redeem your voucher, log on to www.travelground.com/city_slicker and follow the prompts. CANCELLATIONS must be made 5 days before the redemption of the voucher, to qualify for a refund. The voucher entitles you to a 2-night stay in a Studio unit for 2 (rack rate R1400) OR in a Mountain view unit for 2 (rack rate R1800) OR a Garden unit for up to 6 (rack rate R2400) OR a Sea view unit for up to 6 people (rack rate R2600) at Cape Country Living Guesthouse in Somerset West.
- Find yourself in the heart of serenity as you discover the luscious Helderberg Mountains from the comfort of Cape Country Living, with its 3-star rating from the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa
- Check availability and book with TravelGround
- Pay R698 for a Studio unit (sleeps 2) includes king size bed, bathroom with bath and shower and a fully equipped kitchen (rack rate R1400)
- Pay R898 for a Mountain view unit (sleeps 2) includes king size bed, fireplace in the bedroom, bathroom with shower, lounge, fully equipped kitchen, table and chairs in the garden (rack rate R1800)
- Pay R1198 for a Garden unit (sleeps 6) includes 2 bedrooms (1x king size bed with en-suite bathroom, 1x double bed), double sleeper couch in lounge, bathroom with shower, dining room, fully equipped kitchen and patio (rack rate R2400)
- Pay R1298 for a Sea view unit (sleeps 6) includes two bedrooms, two beds in lounge, bathroom with shower and bath, fireplace in lounge and a balcony (rack rate R2600)
- All units include DSTV, Wi-Fi, a heater and fan as well as access to a braai area and swimming pool
- Embrace nature at its finest while embarking on one of the nearby hiking trails or canoeing in the nearby farm dam
Nothing restores the soul like a much needed getaway to a tranquil hideaway where you can get lost in the beauty of our breath-taking country. Cape Country Living offers nothing less than a scintillating opportunity for the perfect hideaway. Be surrounded by the magic of the Helderberg Mountains as you embrace today's offer.
Cape County Living is located on the Wedderwill estate, nestled in the heart of the Helderberg Mountains, just 40 minutes away from Cape Town International Airport. Boasting a 3-star rating from the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa, Cape Country Living too easily becomes a home away from home for any loved up couple or family. Each unit has been designed to provide Cityslickers with everything one might need to turn a good weekend away into a great one. All units are furnished with a fully equipped kitchen, a TV with DSTV, Wi-Fi, a heater and a fan.
Studio unit: King size bed, bathroom with bath and shower, a fully equipped kitchen, braai area available at pool (sleeps 2)
Mountain view unit: King size bed, fireplace in the bedroom, lounge, bathroom with shower, fully equipped kitchen, table and chairs in garden area and private braai area (sleeps 2)
Garden unit: 2 bedrooms (1x king size bed with en-suite bathroom, 1x double bed), double sleeper couch in lounge, bathroom with shower, a fully equipped kitchen, lounge, dining room, fully equipped kitchen, patio and private braai area (sleeps 6)
Sea view unit: 2 bedrooms, 2 beds in lounge, bathroom with shower and bath, a fully equipped kitchen, fireplace in lounge, a balcony and a private braai area (sleeps 6)
The surrounding areas boast several recreational activities from canoeing on the farm dam, fishing at the local trout farm, meandering through the natural vegetation on numerous hiking trails to just relaxing at Cape Country Living's swimming pool with a good book while the kids enjoy the trampoline and jungle gym. Cityslickers will also find themselves just minutes away from wine tasting opportunities, beaching bliss and whale watching look-out points, as well as other conveniences 15 minutes away in the nearby town.
Cape Country Living
http://capecountryliving.co.za/ - 17 West Ridge Wedderwill Country Estate Somerset West - and go in this address
Oudtshoorn - Enjoy a picturesque getaway to the 4-star De Opstal for 2 people, starting from R699 per night
Langebaan - Escape to the fully equipped Villa Diamante holiday apartments, from R3999 for a 3-night self-catering stay for 8
Stellenbosch - Live the dream with a 5-star getaway for 2 at Batavia Boutique Hotel, starting from R1999 for 2 nights
Pay only R700 for a one night stay for two including breakfast at the Hornbill Lodge and Legends Restaurant
Escape to White River at Ingwenyama Conference & Sport Resort for a stay for 2 people incl breakfast and complimentary bottle of wine when ordering two mains from the restaurant only R799