Dreamy escape in the heart of the Cradle of Humankind including breakfast + BONUS from R399 per night for 2 at Kenjara Lodge - National Deals
Deal by Cityslicker on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - Dreamy escape in the heart of the Cradle of Humankind including breakfast + BONUS from R399 per night for 2 at Kenjara Lodge
Discount from 50%
- VALID FROM 5 JANUARY 2013 TO 5 APRIL 2013. Check-in is from 14:00 with check-out at 10:00. Reservation is essential, please call (011) 957 0012. You may use several vouchers to extend your stay. Redemption is only on presentation of individual PRINTED voucher(s). CANCELLATIONS must be made 14 days before the redemption of the voucher, to qualify for a refund. The voucher entitles you to a 1-night stay for 2 adults in a Standard room including breakfast (rack rate R800) OR 1-night stay for 2 adults and 2 children (aged 6-11yrs) in a Family room, including breakfast (rack rate R1200) or a 2-night stay for 2 adults including breakfast at Kenjara Lodge in Muldersdrift. Romantic option includes a bottle of wine, a cheese platter, chocolates and rose petals, 25% discount on entrance to the Rhino & Lion Park and 33% discount on on entrance to Brookwood trout farm
- A rustic country lodge nestled in 48 000ha of fossil rich landscape that symbolises the beginning of humanity – a short dash from Johannesburg, Midrand, Pretoria (30 min), Krugersdorp and Roodepoort (20 mins)
- Pay R999 and rekindle romance with your loved one with a 2-night escapade including breakfast, a bottle of wine or champagne, cheese platter, rose petals strewn on your bed, chocolates + BONUS: Get 25% off the entrance fee to the Rhino & Lion Park, and 33% off the entrance fee to the Brookwood Trout Farm – usually R2000
- Champagne choices comprise JC Le Roux Rose, Red or White (750ml), while delectable whites and reds include John B Sauvignon Blanc, John B Cabernet Sauvignon, Tinta Barocca (750ml) paired with delectable cheese platter (Brie, Camembert, Blue Cheese, Mozzarella, Cheddar, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, onions and Provita biscuits, toast). Indulge in 2 x mini Cadbury chocolates, 2 x mini P.S chocolates, 2 x mini Lunch Bar chocolates, 2 x mini Bar One chocolates
- Pay R599 and treat the family (2 adults + 2 kids) to an exciting yet tranquil holiday at this world heritage site including tasty breakfast where you can explore the Sterkfontein Caves or tour Old Kromdraai Goldmine – one of the earliest gold mines on the Witwatersrand plus cultural villages, picnic spots, crocodile farms, adventure parks – usually R1200
- Pay R399 and use this idyllic location as a base to venture off into this culturally-rich locale, including wholesome breakfast to start your day – usually R800
- Arise to a mouth-watering breakfast consisting of cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, juices, bacon, eggs (fried, scrambled, poached), pork sausages, fried tomato, mushrooms, toast, cold meats, cheeses, savoury biscuits, chicken liver pate
If concrete walls, high-rise office buildings and disobliging store assistants are getting on your last nerve, then swop out your city scenery for a sweeping view in the countryside with today’s offer.
Flanked by lush surrounds and tall trees, you’ll immediately feel relaxed the moment you enter Kenjara Lodge. This blissful countryside homestead is nestled in the 48 000ha fossil rich Cradle of Humankind and is a short dash from Johannesburg, Midrand, Pretoria (30 min), Krugersdorp and Roodepoort (20 mins). CitySlickers will reside in historic luxury where double volume, en-suite rooms exude African charm and feature private entrances and balconies/patios to breathe in the fresh air.
Amble leisurely through the wine cellar or lush garden or unwind with a cooling dip in the pool. The lodge is a fabulous base from which couples and families can explore exciting tourist attractions such as Sterkfontein Caves, Rhino and Lion Reserve, or tour Old Kromdraai Goldmine – one of the earliest gold mines on the Witwatersrand plus cultural villages, picnic spots, crocodile farms, adventure parks – only 10 mins away! Romance seekers can bind themselves with cords of love with their amorous escapade including a bottle of
wine or champagne, cheese platter, rose petals strewn on your bed, chocolates and discounts off entrance fees to the Rhino & Lion Park and the Brookwood Trout Farm.
In the morning, your friendly hosts will welcome you to a delicious breakfast banquet replete with cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, juices, bacon, eggs (fried, scrambled, poached), pork sausages, fried tomato, mushrooms, toast, cold meats, cheeses, savoury biscuits and chicken liver pate.
Don’t dream about a grand country getaway – it’s yours starting from just R399 per night.
“I hope this message finds you well. I first wanted to thank both of you, and Wally (and Mike) and the entire staff, for a wonderful visit. Your lodge is first class, and you surely will be seeing my friends and family there within the coming year. I will be back as well; sooner rather than later.” Guest via Kenjara.co.za
“Thank you guys for a lovely weekend, we really enjoyed our stay and compliments to your staff and chef, the food and service was excellent.” Guest via Kenjara.co.za
http://www.kenjara.co.za/ - Zwartkops Road Kromdraai Muldersdrift - and go in this address
KZN - Bush getaway for 2 in Shongweni Valley! Pay R999 for 2-nights at Treehouse River Lodge, incl breakfast
Velddrif - Ultimate 2-night self-catering stay at Sunset Villas, starting from R1699 for 2 people + BONUS
Oudtshoorn - Enjoy a picturesque getaway to the 4-star De Opstal for 2 people, starting from R699 per night
Discover the magic of a true Stellenbosch Werf, meticulously restored. This offer for Weltevreden Estate is truly a short break to savour and remember for years to come. Just R799 including breakfast. Less than 1 hr from CT
One of KZNs favourites Salt Rock just 45mins from Durban. Only R899 - luxurious beach getaway for 2 at the FOUR-STAR Fairways Boutique Hotel INC bfast AND DINNER & more (value R2296)
Old world charm meets modern comforts at Merwida Country Lodge just 90mins from Cape Town. Only R299 for a night for 2 incl breakfast, wine tasting & more (value R750)
Experience the Venda culture in luxury surroundings at Mashovhela Bush Lodge, situated in the malaria-free Morning Sun Nature Reserve in the Limpopo Province a TWO night stay for 2 incl breakfast, lunch and more only R1199
Fantastic accommodation offer in the bush! TWO nights for 2 ppl at the FOUR-star Bona Bona Lodge, incl full English bfast, game drive, bush picnic and much more only R1499. Just 2-and-a-half hours from Johannesburg
Phuket - Exotic 7-night Thailand adventure for 2 in a studio apartment at the 4-star Twin Sands Resort & Spa for R1999