Dreamy escape in the heart of the Cradle of Humankind including breakfast + BONUS from R399 per night for 2 at Kenjara Lodge - National Deals
Deal by Cityslicker on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - Dreamy escape in the heart of the Cradle of Humankind including breakfast + BONUS from R399 per night for 2 at Kenjara Lodge
Discount from 50%
- VALID FROM 5 JANUARY 2013 TO 5 APRIL 2013. Check-in is from 14:00 with check-out at 10:00. Reservation is essential, please call (011) 957 0012. You may use several vouchers to extend your stay. Redemption is only on presentation of individual PRINTED voucher(s). CANCELLATIONS must be made 14 days before the redemption of the voucher, to qualify for a refund. The voucher entitles you to a 1-night stay for 2 adults in a Standard room including breakfast (rack rate R800) OR 1-night stay for 2 adults and 2 children (aged 6-11yrs) in a Family room, including breakfast (rack rate R1200) or a 2-night stay for 2 adults including breakfast at Kenjara Lodge in Muldersdrift. Romantic option includes a bottle of wine, a cheese platter, chocolates and rose petals, 25% discount on entrance to the Rhino & Lion Park and 33% discount on on entrance to Brookwood trout farm
- A rustic country lodge nestled in 48 000ha of fossil rich landscape that symbolises the beginning of humanity – a short dash from Johannesburg, Midrand, Pretoria (30 min), Krugersdorp and Roodepoort (20 mins)
- Pay R999 and rekindle romance with your loved one with a 2-night escapade including breakfast, a bottle of wine or champagne, cheese platter, rose petals strewn on your bed, chocolates + BONUS: Get 25% off the entrance fee to the Rhino & Lion Park, and 33% off the entrance fee to the Brookwood Trout Farm – usually R2000
- Champagne choices comprise JC Le Roux Rose, Red or White (750ml), while delectable whites and reds include John B Sauvignon Blanc, John B Cabernet Sauvignon, Tinta Barocca (750ml) paired with delectable cheese platter (Brie, Camembert, Blue Cheese, Mozzarella, Cheddar, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, onions and Provita biscuits, toast). Indulge in 2 x mini Cadbury chocolates, 2 x mini P.S chocolates, 2 x mini Lunch Bar chocolates, 2 x mini Bar One chocolates
- Pay R599 and treat the family (2 adults + 2 kids) to an exciting yet tranquil holiday at this world heritage site including tasty breakfast where you can explore the Sterkfontein Caves or tour Old Kromdraai Goldmine – one of the earliest gold mines on the Witwatersrand plus cultural villages, picnic spots, crocodile farms, adventure parks – usually R1200
- Pay R399 and use this idyllic location as a base to venture off into this culturally-rich locale, including wholesome breakfast to start your day – usually R800
- Arise to a mouth-watering breakfast consisting of cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, juices, bacon, eggs (fried, scrambled, poached), pork sausages, fried tomato, mushrooms, toast, cold meats, cheeses, savoury biscuits, chicken liver pate
If concrete walls, high-rise office buildings and disobliging store assistants are getting on your last nerve, then swop out your city scenery for a sweeping view in the countryside with today’s offer.
Flanked by lush surrounds and tall trees, you’ll immediately feel relaxed the moment you enter Kenjara Lodge. This blissful countryside homestead is nestled in the 48 000ha fossil rich Cradle of Humankind and is a short dash from Johannesburg, Midrand, Pretoria (30 min), Krugersdorp and Roodepoort (20 mins). CitySlickers will reside in historic luxury where double volume, en-suite rooms exude African charm and feature private entrances and balconies/patios to breathe in the fresh air.
Amble leisurely through the wine cellar or lush garden or unwind with a cooling dip in the pool. The lodge is a fabulous base from which couples and families can explore exciting tourist attractions such as Sterkfontein Caves, Rhino and Lion Reserve, or tour Old Kromdraai Goldmine – one of the earliest gold mines on the Witwatersrand plus cultural villages, picnic spots, crocodile farms, adventure parks – only 10 mins away! Romance seekers can bind themselves with cords of love with their amorous escapade including a bottle of
wine or champagne, cheese platter, rose petals strewn on your bed, chocolates and discounts off entrance fees to the Rhino & Lion Park and the Brookwood Trout Farm.
In the morning, your friendly hosts will welcome you to a delicious breakfast banquet replete with cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, juices, bacon, eggs (fried, scrambled, poached), pork sausages, fried tomato, mushrooms, toast, cold meats, cheeses, savoury biscuits and chicken liver pate.
Don’t dream about a grand country getaway – it’s yours starting from just R399 per night.
“I hope this message finds you well. I first wanted to thank both of you, and Wally (and Mike) and the entire staff, for a wonderful visit. Your lodge is first class, and you surely will be seeing my friends and family there within the coming year. I will be back as well; sooner rather than later.” Guest via Kenjara.co.za
“Thank you guys for a lovely weekend, we really enjoyed our stay and compliments to your staff and chef, the food and service was excellent.” Guest via Kenjara.co.za
http://www.kenjara.co.za/ - Zwartkops Road Kromdraai Muldersdrift - and go in this address
Gauteng: Weekday Stay For Two Including Breakfast, Game Drive and Massage at Mangwa Valley Game Lodge
Bela Bela: Bushveld retreat with meals and game drives for 2 at Dithl Game Lodge, from R1899 for 1 night (save up to 51%)
China: Nine-Day Glimpse of China Tour Per Person Sharing Including Accommodations and Meals with Charming Asia Tours
Rustenburg: 4-star stay for 2 with breakfast at Adem Guesthouse, from R599 per night (save up to 43%)
Cradle of Humankind: Self-catering log cabin retreat for 2 or 4 at Cradle Cove, from R999 for a weekend stay (save up to 50%)
Kwa Zulu Natal: A Wonderfully Romantic Two Or Three Night Stay For Two At The Tree House River Lodge
Limpopo: Dinner, bed and breakfast plus a picnic basket for 2 at Magoebaskloof Hotel, from R2499 for a weekend (save up to 53%)