4-star stay in Ostrich Country! R699 (Superior) OR R999 (Honeymoon) per night for 2 + breakfast at Hlangana Lodge, Oudtshoorn - National Deals
Deal by Cityslicker on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - 4-star stay in Ostrich Country! R699 (Superior) OR R999 (Honeymoon) per night for 2 + breakfast at Hlangana Lodge, Oudtshoorn
Discount from 49%
- VALID IMMEDIATELY UNTIL 7 JANUARY 2013. Check-in is from 14:00 with check-out at 11:00. Reservation is essential, please call (044) 272 2299. Redemption is only on presentation of individual PRINTED voucher(s). CANCELLATIONS must be made 5 days before the redemption of the voucher, to qualify for a refund. The voucher entitles you to a 1-night stay for two in a Superior room including a buffet champagne breakfast (rack rate R1390 per couple, per night) OR a 1-night stay for two in a Honeymoon suite including a buffet champagne breakfast (rack rate R1990 per couple, per night) at Hlangana Lodge in Oudtshoorn. Should you stay for 2 nights or more, you will receive entrance tickets to the Cango Wildlife ranch or Cango Caves.
- BONUS! Stay for 2 nights or more and receive entrance tickets to the Cango Wildlife Ranch or Cango Caves
- Pay R699 per night instead of R1390 for a stay for two in the superior room, including buffet champagne breakfast. See breakfast menu here
- Pay R999 per night instead for R1990 for a stay for two in the honeymoon suite, including buffet champagne breakfast. See breakfast menu here
- Awards received: Golden Award - Tourism & Hospitality; Madrid Spain 2010 -AA Awards Finalist; Best Luxury Lodge - South Africa 2010 and No. 1 Hotel on Tripadvisor (4 years running)
- Honeymoon suite: king-sized bed, full bathroom with separate toilet and spa bath, mini-bar, tea/coffee station, satellite TV, DVD player, air-conditioning, personal safe, private courtyard
- Within easy reach of major tourist attractions: Cango Wildlife Ranch (1km), Elephant feeding/riding (7km), Ostrich Show Farm (14km), Karusa Winery (15km), Rus en Vrede Waterfall (30km), Cango Caves (30km), Swartberg Mountains (+/- 40km)
- Unwind in the exotic garden or take a refreshing dip in the saltwater swimming pool
Since its establishment 16 years ago, Hlangana Lodge has played home to many lovesick CitySlickers in need of an enchanting escape to bolster their romance status quo. Grab your partner by the hand and embrace the romantic rendezvous that today’s offer brings.
Aside from the many tourism and hospitality accolades it has received, Hlangana Lodge’s popularity is driven by its picturesque accommodation set amidst the vast open spaces and peaceful countryside. Adding to the allure and enchantment is the absolute decadence that the lodge is swaddled in along with the service provided, that is certainly fit for a regal crowd. An oasis in the middle of a somewhat arid region, Hlangana Lodge is a welcome break from the towering buildings and urban architecture of the city. Enjoy full access to the lodge’s facilities which include mollycoddling amenities such as 24-hr room service, free Wi-Fi, curio shop, on-site photo development, secure parking and a free car wash at night. Start off your romantic tryst by fuelling up on a full buffet and champagne breakfast served in the sunny breakfast room to really get the lovey dovey merriment going.
As this Victorian beauty is located a pebble's throw away from all of the town’s major attractions, you’ll be able to easily navigate through this charming ostrich-filled enclave without breaking a GPS sweat. Some of the show-stoppers include Cango Wildlife Ranch (1km), elephant feeding/riding (7km), Ostrich Show Farm (14km), Karusa Winery (15km), Rus en Vrede Waterfall (30km), Cango Caves (30km) and the Swartberg Mountains (+/- 40km).
At only R699 or R999 for incredible views of the Swartberg Mountains, naturally framed by the exotic, you and your partner can indulge in these delights that this decadent lodge offers.
“It was very peaceful and relaxing. We enjoyed the bottle of sparkling room that was in the room upon our arrival. The staff were very helpful and courteous. We did a lot of washing while we were there. It was done promptly and at a reasonable price. Well done!” via client’s website Guest via Hlangana.co.za
“Stayed for just one night on the way through to Montague but the service, food and room were excellent. We had travelled over some very dusty dirt roads and imagine our surprise in the morning when we found that you had even washed our car, what service !!!” via client’s website Guest via Hlangana.co.za
"Loved this place. Only stayed one night but would have liked to have stayed longer. Rooms fantastic and breakfast wonderful. Ticks all the boxes for us." Guest via TripAdvisor.com
http://www.hlangana.co.za/ - 51 North Street Oudtshoorn - and go in this address
Gauteng: Weekday Stay For Two Including Breakfast, Game Drive and Massage at Mangwa Valley Game Lodge
Bela Bela: Bushveld retreat with meals and game drives for 2 at Dithl Game Lodge, from R1899 for 1 night (save up to 51%)
China: Nine-Day Glimpse of China Tour Per Person Sharing Including Accommodations and Meals with Charming Asia Tours
Rustenburg: 4-star stay for 2 with breakfast at Adem Guesthouse, from R599 per night (save up to 43%)
Cradle of Humankind: Self-catering log cabin retreat for 2 or 4 at Cradle Cove, from R999 for a weekend stay (save up to 50%)
Phuket: 4-star self-catering studio apartment for 2 at Twin Sands Resort & Spa, R1999 for 7 nights (save 86%)
Kwa Zulu Natal: A Wonderfully Romantic Two Or Three Night Stay For Two At The Tree House River Lodge
A place to think, a place to dream, a place to meet! The luxurious 4-star Kingsriver Estate in McGregor invites you & a partner to enjoy a TWO-NIGHT stay incl a Full English Breakfast daily & a wine tasting experience, only R999! Roughly 2hrs from CT
Treat your family to a true African safari adventure! For only R1499, enjoy a TWO-NIGHT stay for 4 ppl in a self-catering luxury tented camp, a voucher towards a BIG 5 Game Drive & more at Mulati Safari Camp in Limpopo
Limpopo: Dinner, bed and breakfast plus a picnic basket for 2 at Magoebaskloof Hotel, from R2499 for a weekend (save up to 53%)