2 nights stay for 2 people including a Continental breakfast at Ammazulu African Palace, Kloof Durban for only R1399! - National Deals
Deal by UbuntuDeal on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - 2 nights stay for 2 people including a Continental breakfast at Ammazulu African Palace, Kloof Durban for only R1399!
Discount from 68%
- Coupon valid until 30 September 2012
- Reservations must be made at least seven days prior to arrival
- All booking must be made directly with the guest house via email- email@example.com (Include name, contact number and coupon code in email)
- Call 031 764 8000 for availability.
- All bookings subject to availability
- Coupon excludes long weekends or public holidays
- One coupon per booking - additional coupons may be purchased for separate bookings
- Maximum of two people per room
- No children under the age of 14 years old
- Rate does not include staff gratuity
- No pets allowed
- Coupon may not be exchanged for cash
- Standard terms & conditions apply
- Cancelation & amendments not allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Room upgrades and extras must be settled direct with guesthouse
- No-show will forfeit Ubuntdeal Coupon
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Check in time: 14:00-18:00
- Check out time: 10:00
- No restaurant on site
- Heritage theatre tickets can be booked with the Ammazulu (tickets include 2 course meal and show @ R195.00 per person)
- Deal only available for two consecutive nights.
About Ammazulu African Palace
Ammazulu African Palace is a unique luxury lodge just outside Durban on the
edge of Kloof Gorge and Krantzkloof Nature Reserve.
A truly spectacular five star venue for you to unwind and experience a special stay inside the elaborately crafted beaded and mosaic columns and decorated walkways, halls and bedrooms full of African craft.
Truly a destination where you can also pamper yourself in our sauna or steam room or merely lounge on one of the many decks overlooking the beautiful natural surroundings with zebra grazing a few meters away and eagles soaring overhead in the reserve.
It is also possible to take a leisurely nature walk along the top of the gorge or play golf at the nearby country club.
All this and more a mere 20 minutes drive from Durban city center awaits you.
The Palace reflecting on parts of KwaZulu NatalÂs cultural history is the vision of two architects, Peter Amm and Kevin MacGary, who has used his entire collection of Zulu arts and crafts and incorporated into the building and architecture.
Ammazulu African Palace has 10 luxury suites and a large function hall to seat up to 60 persons with a private lounge and dining area overlooking the gorge for the guests to relax and enjoy themselves as well as even more private lounges in the suites.
Free wireless and internet facilities are also available in all our rooms and lounges
with king size beds and DSTV. You are invited to come and experience the sensory delight of Ammazulu African Palace.
Southern Drakensberg: Getaway for Two People Sharing with Breakfast and Discounted Spa Treatments at Everglades Hotel
Vaal River: One night for 2 including breakfast at the 4-star Emerald Resort on Sunday 27 April 2014 for R1165 (save R755)
Phuket: Self-catering 7-night stay for R1499 per person at the 4-star Absolute Bangla Suites (save 84%)
Madikwe Game Reserve: Stay for Two Including Dinner, Brunch and Morning Game Drives at Jaci's Lodges
This romantic 4-star Getaway awaits you! A 1 Night Stay for 2 People in a Deluxe Room including Continental Breakfast at The Lodge at Atlantic Beach.
Luxury getaway for 2 People in a choice of Self - catering Suites at the lavish Mandela Rhodes Place.