Save 60% off a ticket to the Jozi Tens Rugby Festival - only R40 per ticket!! - Johannesburg
Deal by Flook on Sports - SaveMe - Save 60% off a ticket to the Jozi Tens Rugby Festival - only R40 per ticket!!
Discount from 60%
- This deal is for the 14th or 15th of September 2012
- Limited number of tickets available at this Flook special price
- Buy now as the deal will close when the last one goes!
- Successful buyes will receive their unique Flook ticket and code when the deal closes
- They will also receive instructions on how to redeem this for an official Webticket valued at R100
- Right of admission reserved
- Jozi Tens terms & conditions apply
- See map below
- Click on the website below for more information
- The hugely popular Cape Town Tens announces the launch of the inaugural Jozi Tens
- Pirates Rugby Club, Parkhurst - 14th and 15th of September
- This is a rugby festival you don’t want to miss!
- Up to 30 teams spread across two divisions
- Join your mates for a beer in the beer tent
- Awesome music line-up: Ard Matthews, Me & Mr Brown , DJ Sox, Gareth Cliff & more!
- Look out for local Rugby Legends who will be making an appearance!
- Jozi Tens is for the whole family
- kiddie’s entertainment section
- And a special “women’s zone”
- Stand a chance to win a trip to Cape Town and Hong Kong
- Visit www.jozitens.com for more information
CAPE TOWN TENS COMES TO JOBURG – INTRODUCING JOZI TENS
The hugely popular Cape Town Tens has announced the launch of the inaugural Jozi Tens which will be taking place on the 14th and 15th of September at the historic Pirates Rugby Club in Parkhurst.
Cape Town Tens, currently the largest Tens tournament in the world, is excited to introduce this amazing rugby festival to Johannesburg. The festival will consist of up to 30 teams spread across two divisions - the Heavy Beer and Light Beer Division - allowing for teams of all skill levels to participate.
Off the rugby field join your mates for a beer in the beer tent and enjoy the awesome music line-up including the talented Ard Matthews, Me & Mr Brown , DJ Sox, Gareth Cliff and more who will be keeping the crowds entertained throughout the weekend. Also look out for local Rugby Legends who will be making an appearance!
As Jozi Tens is for the whole family there will also be a kiddie’s entertainment section to keep them busy as well as a special “women’s zone” for all the ladies.
This year to kick off Jozi Tens there will be a “best dressed” competition on the Friday night with the theme being “Tight and Bright”! Two lucky winners with the most creative outfit will win an all-expense paid trip to Cape Town for the Cape Town Tens in February 2013, as well as stand a chance to win an overseas trip to the Hong Kong Tens and Hong Kong 7’s extravaganza in 2013.
If you know anything about Cape Town Tens, this is a rugby festival you don’t want to miss!
Tickets are R100 per person, R50 for students and kids under 12 free. Tickets available at www.webtickets.co.za/jozitens .
Visit the Jozi Tens website at www.jozitens.com for more information and your last chance to enter a team. Follow the action on Twitter @tensrugby or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/capetowntens.
For media enquiries contact Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 671 4127.