Save 25% on THE EXTREME 19TH at Legend Golf & Safari Resort - flights and golf for 4 people for R6 450! - Johannesburg
Deal by Flook on Products - SaveMe - Save 25% on THE EXTREME 19TH at Legend Golf & Safari Resort - flights and golf for 4 people for R6 450!
Discount from 25%
- Deal is for 4 golfers to play the Extreme 19th on the Legend Golf & Safari Resort
- Includes helicopter flights and 6 shots at the 19th green per player!
- Plus a round of golf for all 4 players on the Tribute Course
- Does not include a round on the 18 hole Signature course - this can be purchased directly from the resort
- Includes an Extreme 19th Certificate and collectors golf cap
- Valid for weekdays and weekends
- Bookings essential: call 014 743 6586
- NOTE: Course is closed on Mondays
- Redeemable until end November 2013
- Buy mulitiple deals if your group is larger than 4 players
- You will receive your unique Flook ticket(s) when the deal closes (see clock)
- You must quote your Flook ticket number to qualify for this rate
- Please mail your ticket before arriving to secure your flight to
- Right of admission reserved
- Legends Golf & Safari Resort terms & conditions apply
- Take the challenge of the world's most talked about and unique Par 3, the Extreme 19th
- Deal is for 4 player and includes helicopter flights, 6 shots each, certificate & cap
- Set high up on the impressive Hanglip Mountain,
- Accessible only by helicopter and played to a green the shape of Africa some 400m below
- An exhilarating flight!
- Watch the video by clicking on the link below
- Beyond comparison!
- No trip to Legend Golf & Safari Resort is complete without taking on the challenge of the Extreme 19th
- The longest Par 3 in the world!
- Vertical Height – 430m
- Horizontal distance from foot of mountain to back of green – 400m
- Horizontal distance from foot of mountain to start of fairway – 280m (Start of fairway is indicated by arrow!)
- The vertical drop from the start of fairway to the front of the green is 21m
- The green is the shape of Africa
- And the contours of Africa!
- Time for ball to land – 20 seconds
- Try and beat the likes of Morgan Freeman, Padraig Harrington, Sergia Garcia, Darryl Cullinan, Gary Player and Luke Donald
- DEAL INCLUDES a round of golf for your 4 ball on the par 3 tribute course
- The course is made up of nine world famous holes
- Includes Augusta's 12th & 16th, St Andrews 11th, Royal Troon's 8th and TPC Sawgrass 17th!
Few holes in the history of golf have generated as much interest as the The Extreme 19th
Newspapers, magazines, TV and radio stations across the globe have run features on this most amazing golf hole.
Accessible only by helicopter, with the tee set 400m up on the majestic Hanglip Mountain and played to a green the shape of Africa some 400m below, the Extreme 19th has captured the imagination like no other hole.
Golfing superstars as well as celebrities from across the world of sport and entertainment have been equally as impressed with this most unique hole.
In a shoot-out with French star Raphael Jacquelin, 2008 Open Champion Padraig Harrington famously became the first person to make a Par 3 – but since then he has been joined by many others – just normal golfers enjoying the golfing experience of a lifetime.
No trip to Legend Golf & Safari Resort is complete without taking on the challenge of the Extreme 19th
Here are the facts and figures about the Extreme 19th - the longest Par 3 in the world!
Vertical Height – 430m
Horizontal distance from foot of mountain to back of green – 400m
Horizontal distance from foot of mountain to start of fairway – 280m (Start of fairway is indicated by arrow!)
The vertical drop from the start of fairway to the front of the green is 21m.
The green is the shape of Africa.
AND THE CONTOURS OF AFRICA!
Time for ball to land – 20 seconds
Legend Golf & Safari Resort - Extreme 19th
http://www.legendgolfsafari.com/extreme-19th - Naboomspruit- South Africa014 743 62700147436586 - Sterkrivier Limpopo0560 - 0 - 0