R99 for up to R1000 off flights to destinations in Europe, the Far East, Africa, the Middle East and North America traveling from Johannesburg with EGYPTAIR! - Johannesburg
Deal by Wicount on Restaurants - SaveMe - R99 for up to R1000 off flights to destinations in Europe, the Far East, Africa, the Middle East and North America traveling from Johannesburg with EGYPTAIR!
Discount from 90%
- One Wicount coupon per person per flight booking
- Wicount valid for R1000 off business class or the following economy classes: Y, B, M, H
- Wicount also valid for R500 off the following economy classes: Q, K, V, L, S, T
- Applicable for travel dates: 12 November 2012 to 30 June 2013
- Travel Permitted on all EGYPTAIR flights excluding coach air flights
- Discount offered on applicable Adult Published Fare from South Africa; excluding surcharge, security and airport taxes at time of booking
- Discount not valid for Child and Infant Fares; travel permitted on EGYPTAIR only
- Wicount coupon is subject to availability
- To redeem email Wicount PDF to email@example.com or PDF can be faxed to 011 880 4360
- Bookings must be made directly with EGYPTAIR on 011 537 7640 or in their Johannesburg offices at 191 Jan Smuts Avenue , Rosebank Corner, 2nd Floor, Parktown North during office hours, Monday to Friday 08h30-17h00, Saturdays 8:30 to 12:30
- EGYPTAIR Terms & Conditions apply
- Valid until 30 June 2013
Here's The Deal
What makes EGYPTAIR stand out amongst the competition? EGYPTAIR has been running for 80 years. Its success has much to do with its powerful network that, for example, serves 25 main European destinations and 21 North and West African and Middle Eastern destinations - a total of 525 city pairs. Its geostrategic position and its careful steps in expanding, whilst not expanding beyond the economic factors of the industry, are vital factors in its strength. EGYPTAIR holds its unique position in the Middle East and in Africa.
EGYPTAIR is a strategic member of the Star Alliance, by market share and by what it has achieved. In 1932, it was the first carrier in Africa and the Middle East and one of only seven who serviced the world back in the 1930’s. For EGYPTAIR, ethics is something inherent in its business strategy. EGYPTAIR is a complete airline of nine sister companies, covering every aspect, from aero engineering to ground services, to cargo.
EGYPTAIR was awarded “Africa’s Leading Airline – Business Class” by the World Travel Awards in 2011. EGYPTAIR’s fleet is one of the youngest in the whole industry, by international standards. 80% of our fleet consists of brand new aircraft. It’s the Boeing 777-300 and the Airbus 330-300. We serve the likes of USA, China, Japan, UK and France with these aircrafts. EGYPTAIR has achieved 90.6% on-time performance. It was the first Middle Eastern and African IOSA (IATA Operation and Safety Audit) registered airline. All the new wide-body fleet have flat-beds and Wi-Fi, and they are about to have one of these new aircrafts serving the Johannesburg route.
Don’t go with an airline that promises you an in-flight movie in the plane next to you. Rather go with the airline that gives you the best. Book your next destination vacation with Egypt Air today!
Count Wi says:
“I once booked with an airline that asked passengers to bring a bathing suit. How weird”.
191 Jan Smuts Avenue
Rosebank Corner, 2nd Floor
011 537 7640
Discuss this deal
http://www.egyptair.com/English/Pages/Default.aspx - 191 Jan Smuts Avenue, Rosebank Corner, 2nd Floor, Parktown North, Gauteng - Tel: 115377640 - and go in this address
300g Rump steak, fries and a drink from R129 for 2 at Stables Country Pub, Sunninghill (save up to 50%)
3-course Sunday lunch cruise on the Vaal, bottle of wine, tasting and Emerald voucher pack, from R599 for 2 (save up to 53%)