KwaZulu-Natal: Two Or Three-Night Stay For Two people sharing, incl. breakfast at Umkhumbi Lodge - Johannesburg
Deal by Groupon on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - KwaZulu-Natal: Two Or Three-Night Stay For Two people sharing, incl. breakfast at Umkhumbi Lodge
Discount from 50%
- All travel must be completed by 20 June 2013 Reservation required - at least two week before arrival:firstname.lastname@example.org Upon confirmation of booking, email Groupon to:email@example.com Redemption on presentation of individually printed Groupon(s) One-week cancellation policy applies No-shows forfeit Groupon Rate excludes: transfers, all meals not specified, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, porterage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned All Dietary requirements to be made upon booking Groupon issued and valid once deal closes Subject to availability Picture displayed is a representation Terms and Conditions apply
- Two or three-night stay for two people sharing, incl. breakfast
- Stay in an air-conditioned, high-ceiling room
- Perfectly positioned as a base to explore all the wonders in the area
- Swimming pool and Wi-Fi internet available
- Idyllic escape for couples and families
KwaZulu-Natal: Two Or Three-Night Stay For Two people sharing, incl. breakfast at Umkhumbi Lodge
A family-owned lodge steeped in the game-rich Hluhluwe-Imfolozi area of KwaZulu-Natal, Umkhumbi Lodge is a birdlife mecca and home to Nyala, suni, bushbabies and hand-reared Impala. Sensitively built into pristine African sand-forest, guests take delight in all aspects of the bush. Choose from the following options:
R1 540 for a two-night stay for two people sharing
R2 217 for a three-night stay for two people sharing
In a Double Room, including breakfast
Relaxation rolls out in the form of 12 spacious air-conditioned rooms, all nestled in an unspoilt natural sand-forest. High ceilings ensure comfort and space for all guests, while all rooms are fitted with en-suite bathrooms with a bath and shower. Visitors also have a fridge and tea and coffee-making facilities to make use of, before looking out into the tranquil sand-forest from a private veranda. Spectacular sunsets from an upstairs bar make for relaxing afternoons after a day’s activities, while evenings are spent swapping stories around the fire at the Lapa area.
Umkhumbi Lodge is perfectly positioned as a base to explore all the wonders of the Elephant Coast in KwaZulu-Natal. The bush lodge is near to Hluhluwe-Imfolozi, uMkhuze, iSimangaliso and the St Lucia Wetlands, and with easy access to the many activities, time spent driving is limited, allowing guests maximum opportunities to explore the area fully. Take a dip in the swimming pool or browse the internet by making use of the Wi-Fi before grabbing a snack or beverage at the restaurant and bar.
I have been here twice now, and after staying many other places in South Africa, this is hands down my favourite. If you want to feel like you are in the bush, but still have all the amenities of good food, warm water and a spacious room, then this is the place for you
– Myke C
Immerse yourself in true South African comfort at La WiiDA Lodge and Conference Centre: Indulge in an overnight stay for two people incl breakfast, a 45-min Game Drive plus complimentary bottle of wine for R699 (value R1450)
Marble Hall - Retreat to a game reserve in the heart of Limpopo, from R969 per night for 2 at Majoba, including breakfast
Groblersdal, Limpopo - Experience a 2-night game reserve escape for 2 at The Lookout Lodge for R999, including breakfast
For the Adventurous! Grab a partner and explore Nepal for 18 days, this magical trek gives you a once in a lifetime chance to get right up close to Everest from only R8455 pp sharing
Spend 7 nights in the Magical Mediterranean enjoying Summer at the Prince Inn Hotel, North Cyprus from only R1595 per person including Breakfast daily , free Beach access and free Internet.
Enjoy a day in your semi-luxury wooden cottage in the majestic Magaliesburg at Nullarbor Cottages for a couple self-catering from R324
Spend 7 days in the tropical haven of Phuket in 4* Luxury at Bangla Suites for 2 adults for only R2599 including a 60 min massage and a memorable picnic boat excursion!