Take a mid-week break for 4 people to the stunning Swartland for R699 per night (value R1200) - Johannesburg
Deal by Collectivecow on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - Take a mid-week break for 4 people to the stunning Swartland for R699 per night (value R1200)
Discount from 42%
- Deal valid for weekdays only (Sunday to Thursday). Excludes Friday and Saturday .
- Bookings are essential.
- Additional guests can be booked at R200 per person per night
- Take the N7 highway from Cape Town International Airport (or Cape Town) to Malmesbury
- Turn left onto the R315 (Bokomo Street) near Malmesbury
- Turn right into Piet Retief Street and continue along
- Turn left into the R46 and continue until you reach the turn-off for Riebeek-Kasteel
- Turn left onto the R11 (Church Street)
- Turn right into Main/Hoof Street
- Turn right into Skool Street
- Suikerbossie is situated on the corner of Skool and Van Riebeeck streets.
- The address is 24 Skool Street.
Grab some friends or family and take a mid-week break to the Swartland in the Western Cape!
At just R175 per person per night, you and three others can enjoy the tranquillity of the Swartland at Suikerbossie in Riebeek-Kasteel.
Suikerbossie is a beautiful, newly renovated three-bedroom cottage in the heart of Riebeek-Kasteel in the stunning Swartland. It is a stone's throw from world-class olive and wine farms such as Kloovenburg and Allesverlore. The area is also famous for the many boutique restaurants, pubs and shops.
The accommodation at Suikerbossie is luxurious and has been designed with your every comfort in mind. In winter you'll be cosy and snug as each bathroom has under-floor heating.
The wraparound farm stoep (veranda) is reminiscent of the 1920s and is the perfect spot to chill out and watch village life (it goes without saying that you'll be sipping on a glass of the local Shiraz while doing this). The stoep is equipped with comfortable benches, chairs and a table – ideal for alfresco meals and, of course, South Africa's favourite pastime: the braai (otherwise known as the barbecue).
Inside, the cottage has been modernised, with a fully equipped kitchen (including a gorgeous lime-green Smeg fridge), stainless-steel kitchen surfaces and a lovely traditional dining table.
The sitting room and dining room are open plan, and well suited to relaxation. A fireplace will keep you warm and cosy in the cold winter months.
China: Nine-Day Glimpse of China Tour Per Person Sharing Including Accommodations and Meals with Charming Asia Tours
Treat your family to a true African safari adventure! For only R1499, enjoy a TWO-NIGHT stay for 4 ppl in a self-catering luxury tented camp, a voucher towards a BIG 5 Game Drive & more at Mulati Safari Camp in Limpopo
Gauteng: Weekday Stay For Two Including Breakfast, Game Drive and Massage at Mangwa Valley Game Lodge
Limpopo: Dinner, bed and breakfast plus a picnic basket for 2 at Magoebaskloof Hotel, from R2499 for a weekend (save up to 53%)
Bela Bela: Bushveld retreat with meals and game drives for 2 at Dithl Game Lodge, from R1899 for 1 night (save up to 51%)
Rustenburg: 4-star stay for 2 with breakfast at Adem Guesthouse, from R599 per night (save up to 43%)