Spring accommodation special at Jaci’s Lodges (Madikwe Game Reserve) for an incredible R3 850 per couple (value R5 990) - Johannesburg
Deal by Collectivecow on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - Spring accommodation special at Jaci’s Lodges (Madikwe Game Reserve) for an incredible R3 850 per couple (value R5 990)
Discount from 36%
- Please note this deal is subject to availability and valid between 18 September and 14 October 2012 or 1 November to 7 December 2012.
- This deal is for the Jaci's Safari Lodge.
- Please forward your Cowpon and booking details via email to Daphney at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your booking.
- Availability may be limited. Book early.
- Children newborn to four years: Free.
- Children five to 11 years: R975 per child per night sharing with their parents.
- Childrens' rates exclude any additional fees for jungle drives/babysitting, etc.
- A maximium of three children (11 years and under) per room, sharing with parents.
- Accommodation for two adults, sharing
- Two game drives per day
- Dinner, Brunch and High Tea
- Tea and coffee
- Entrance to the reserve – R150 per adult and R60 per child per stay
- Lunch on arrival (pre-arrange lunch on arrival at an aditional cost of R120/person)
- Laundry service
- Curio shop purchases
- Telephone calls
- Revitalisation treatments
Time for a holiday? Spoil yourself and your partner this spring with a stay at Jaci's Lodges in the heart of the Madikwe Game Reserve, North West Province, for only R3 850 per couple per night between September and December (see below for applicable dates) ( See rate card here ).
This offer is subject to availability and includes meals, accommodation and two game activities (such as game drives) a day .
Jaci’s is situated in the malaria-free Madikwe Game Reserve, just a three-and-a-half hour drive from Johannesburg and Pretoria. It offers guests an intimate bush experience and the chance of spotting an incredible range of wildlife, including lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant, white and black rhino, wild dog, hyena, giraffe and many other species. This reserve is accessible to the public only through the private lodges (no self-driving is permitted).
Jan van Heteren, one of the owners, says, "We see this deal as offering South Africans a special opportunity to come to our lodges. I believe in South Africa and bringing South Africans here. It's important that they come to the bush, and experience it for themselves. Local is lekker! "
Jaci’s is also renowned for its superb blend of local and international cuisine and attentive service, guaranteeing a romantic getaway or a relaxing family holiday.
Protecting endangered wild dogs
The Madikwe Game Reserve is famous for its wild dogs. These highly endangered animals are flourishing in the park and there are currently several packs, which you may be lucky enough to see. The wild dogs were only introduced to the reserve in 1994 as six individuals. They are often spotted by Jaci’s staff on the morning and evening game drives.
Find out more about Jaci's by visiting www.madikwe.com .
Note: We regret NO 10% discount Cowpons allowed on this deal!
Vietnam: All inclusive 10-day tour from South to North Vietnam from R16199 for 1 with Hoi An Express
Experience the African bush at its very best! For only R799, enjoy an overnight stay for you and your partner Incl Breakfast and MORE at the 5-STAR Kilima Private Game Reserve and Spa in Limpopo. 4 Hours from JHB
Vaal River: One night for 2 including breakfast at the 4-star Emerald Resort on Sunday 27 April 2014 for R1165 (save R755)
Mpumalanga: Stay for Two at Hulala Lakeside Lodge Including a Four-Course Dinner and Sundowner Cruise
China: Nine-Day Glimpse of China TourChina: Nine-Day Glimpse of China Tour Including Accommodations and Meals with Charming Asia Tours