R2 900 for a 2 night stay for 2 people including a FREE room for children at the five star Hyatt Regency Oubaai Golf Resort & Spa (worth R11 000) - Johannesburg
Deal by Wicount on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - R2 900 for a 2 night stay for 2 people including a FREE room for children at the five star Hyatt Regency Oubaai Golf Resort & Spa (worth R11 000)
Discount from 74%
- Valid for bookings between the following periods :
- 1 October 2012 - 14 Dec 2012
- 11 Jan 2013 - 31 March 2013
- Blackout period from Dec 15 2012 - 10 Jan 2013
- Offer includes weekends & weekdays.
- Subject to availability.
- To book, please phone +27 44 851 1234 and quote your Wicount Coupon number.
- You will also need to present your Wicount Coupon upon check-in.
- The promotion is for a 2 night stay for 2 people sharing and one 30-minute couple’s massage and includes an additional room for 2 children (under 16 years old). Breakfast is included for all Wicount guests.
- If you would like to play golf, the hotel will arrange this for you directly at a cost of R385 (normal guest rate R495).
- To extend your stay, purchase more than one Wicount Coupon.
- Proper golfing attire is mandatory.
- Right of admission is reserved and Oubaai Golf Course Terms and Conditions apply.
- Valid until 31 March 2013
Here's The Deal
You know it’s going to be a bad day when the first thing you say after you step out outside is “I hate you birds and your singing sucks”. We understand that everyone has a bad day occasionally, but wouldn’t life be great if sweatpants were sexy, Mondays were fun and food didn’t make you fat? Unfortunately it not always like that, in fact most days feel like a constant battle trying to nail jelly to a wall. But don’t despair; if you’re having a bad day then we have just the deal for you. Get a 2 night stay for 2 people at the five star Hyatt Regency Oubaai for just R2 900 including a FREE room for children, worth up to R11 000. That’s a 72% saving!
We’re offering you the chance to escape to the Hyatt Regency Oubaai Golf Resort & Spa, located less than seven minutes’ drive from George Airport in an area renowned for its pristine beaches, indigenous forests and nature reserves. The stunning natural landscape is matched by the exceptional levels of service in one of the most beautiful luxury hotels South Africa has to offer. This 5 star hotel occupies an ideal position between the Indian Ocean and the majestic Outeniqua Mountains in Herold’s Bay, George, on the Garden Route.
The hotel’s 100 stylish guestrooms and suites are equipped with the latest in communication and entertainment technology and feature spacious bathrooms with glass-enclosed rain showers and separate baths, putting the Hyatt Regency Oubaai amongst the finest Garden Route accommodation available. The resort also features the first Ernie Els signature golf course in South Africa, making the hotel resort a prime destination for golf holidays in South Africa.
The award winning Freesia Spa in the hotel comprises of seven treatment suites and uses locally produced African products to ensure that the Freesia experience is not only a sensory journey, but also an authentic African experience. And surprise! This deal also includes one 30-minute couple’s massage at the Freesia Spa. But if that doesn’t tickle your fancy (not sure why) then how does a choice of three restaurants, Cucina, Waterside Grill and The Clubhouse each offering a unique and personal dining experience , sound to you?
Remember, even when it’s not the best of days, you can always tell yourself “at least I’m not the guy who sank that $570 million ship”. Alternatively, you could get yourself this fantastic break to the Hyatt Regency Oubaai and enjoy some much needed TLC!
Count Wi says:
“sometimes be yourself is the worst piece of advice you could give people”
Hyatt Regency Oubaai Golf Resort & Spa
406 Herolds Bay Road
+27 44 851 1234
Discuss this deal
Hyatt Regency Oubaai Golf Resort & Spa
http://oubaai.regency.hyatt.com - , 406 Herolds Bay Road, George, Western Cape - Tel: 27448511234 - and go in this address
Rivonia: 4-star breakaway for 2 including breakfast from R499 per night at Kingsway Exclusive B&B (save up to 57%)