Escape to tropical Xai Xai in Mozambique! Rent a luxury villa for 10 people with private pool for 7 nights + BONUS for R9999 - Johannesburg
Deal by Cityslicker on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - Escape to tropical Xai Xai in Mozambique! Rent a luxury villa for 10 people with private pool for 7 nights + BONUS for R9999
Discount from 52%
- VALID FROM 19 NOVEMBER 2012 TO 31 DECEMBER 2013. Check-in is from 14:00 with check-out at 10:00. Please check availability before purchasing your voucher. Reservation is essential, please call (012) 755 7555 / (012) 751 2269 / 082 415 6228 or email email@example.com. Voucher may be used over peak periods but a surcharge will be levied. Bookings may be altered up to 14 days prior to check-in, providing there is availability. If booking changes are made less than 14 days prior to check-in, a cancellation fee will be instated - paid directly to Go Wild Resorts. CANCELLATIONS must be made 30 days before the redemption of the voucher, to qualify for a refund on 50% of the voucher value. Redemption is only on presentation of individual PRINTED voucher(s). The voucher entitles you to a 7-night stay for up to 10 people (6 adults and 4 children) (rack rate R21000) and 10% discount off your food bill at the Go Wild restaurant, at Go Wild Resort in Praia de Xai Xai, Mozambique. This voucher excludes border fees.
- Voucher valid for ONE YEAR
- For more information on Go Wild Resort, click here
- Tropical Mozambican holiday resort located 280km from the Komatipoort border post on tar roads – no 4x4 needed just your holiday smile - this works out to just R143 per person, per night!
- Spend your days in a luxury, air-conditioned, self-catering villa sleeping 10 people (6 adults + 4 kids) with a private splash pool, outside shower, undercover entertainment area, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, dining room/lounge equipped with LCD TV, DStv, fully-fitted kitchen with microwave, washing machine, as well as your own parking area
- BONUS: Get 10% off your food bill at the Go Wild restaurant
- Water lovers rejoice! Expanse coral reef running about 200 meters offshore acting as a natural shield against strong waves during high tide – an idyllic natural lagoon perfect for snorkelling and swimming
- Fresh water lakes just a 30-minute drive are the best spots to kayak, paddle ski and wind surf. Wenela Tidal Pool (2kms south) is a spectacular natural treasure replete with a natural tunnel and blow hole linking the pool to the ocean
- A true ocean paradise with whale watching boat trips (whale sightings between May and October), deep sea and fresh water fishing, easy boat launching facilities and quad-biking cultural tours to explore this beautiful location even more
- For important travel information, please click here
If the last time you had a beach break included a bucket, spade and damp sea sand castle, then you’re primed for today’s luxurious seaside sojourn at the tropical Mozambican Paradise in Xai Xai:
Pay R9 999 for a 7-night stay in a luxury, air-conditioned 10-sleeper villa on a self-catering basis (value R21 000; save 52%)
Due to its tropics location, the pristine shores of Mozambique offer CitySlickers an all-year-round idyllic beach holiday guaranteed to place a lasting smile on your face. No need to swop out your sedan for a 4 x 4; as the Go Wild Resort is situated 280km from the Komatipoort border post offering easily accessible tar roads. Perched between lush foliage, each villa luxuriates a sweeping sandy coastline and features a private splash pool, outside shower, undercover entertainment area, four bedrooms, three bathrooms, dining room/lounge equipped with LCD TV, DStv, fully-fitted kitchen with microwave, washing machine, as well as your own parking area.
This ocean paradise is ideal for ramblers, ocean and nature lovers with its vast coral reef spanning two kilometres offshore acting as a natural shield against strong waves at high tide. This natural lagoon is the perfect spot for snorkelling and swimming. Other adventurous activities and water sports are a short 30-minute drive from your accommodation and offer the finest spots to go kayaking, paddle-skiing and wind surfing. The ever-popular Wenela Tidal Pool, just two kilometres south, is a spectacular natural treasure replete with a natural tunnel and blow hole linking the pool to the ocean.
When not frolicking in the water or basking in the luxury of your accommodation, enjoy local cuisine at the Go Wild restaurant and taste the delicious Mozambican culinary ways. As a bonus, CitySlickers receive 10% off their food bill – yum!
Relish a holiday of aquatic enthusiasm with a 7-night Mozambique beach break in a luxury, air-conditioned 10-sleeper villa in this tropical paradise for R9999.
Go Wild Resort
http://www.gowildresort.co.za/ - Xai Xai Mozambique - and go in this address
China: Nine-Day Glimpse of China Tour Per Person Sharing Including Accommodations and Meals with Charming Asia Tours
Treat your family to a true African safari adventure! For only R1499, enjoy a TWO-NIGHT stay for 4 ppl in a self-catering luxury tented camp, a voucher towards a BIG 5 Game Drive & more at Mulati Safari Camp in Limpopo
Gauteng: Weekday Stay For Two Including Breakfast, Game Drive and Massage at Mangwa Valley Game Lodge
Limpopo: Dinner, bed and breakfast plus a picnic basket for 2 at Magoebaskloof Hotel, from R2499 for a weekend (save up to 53%)
Bela Bela: Bushveld retreat with meals and game drives for 2 at Dithl Game Lodge, from R1899 for 1 night (save up to 51%)
Rustenburg: 4-star stay for 2 with breakfast at Adem Guesthouse, from R599 per night (save up to 43%)