Escape to the exclusive Jembisa Palala river cottages (self catering - Limpopo) for a 3 night stay for R780 per couple (value R1 560) - Johannesburg
Deal by Collectivecow on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - Escape to the exclusive Jembisa Palala river cottages (self catering - Limpopo) for a 3 night stay for R780 per couple (value R1 560)
Discount from 50%
- Deal is valid for 3 nights total stay: either, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday
- This deal is self catering
- Check in 14h00/check out 11h00
- Take the N1 highway north towards Pietersburg/Polokwane.
- Turn off at the Kranskop toll gate (third toll gate) to Nylstroom/Modimolle.
- Go through Nylstroom/Modimolle to Vaalwater (± 60km).
- In Vaalwater turn right at the stop street towards Melkriver
- Go ± 42km and turn left onto a gravel road marked Melkriver School/Lapalala.
- After 6km turn right (there is an old Cape Dutch farmhouse on the right-hand side) and pass the Rhino Museum.
- From the Rhino Museum drive 3.3km, the main entrance to Jembisa Lodge will be on your right.
- If you are driving to the Podica Chalets, continue past the main entrance to Jembisa. After 1km the road bends to the left, go over the Palala River bridge and through the electric gate. Drive another 1km and keep to the right of the fork and follow the Podica signs.
Whisk that special someone away for a fabulous long weekend at the exclusive Palala river cottages (Podica Bush camp - Limpopo) for only R780 (self catering).
Escape to the wilds. 3 fully equipped, en-suite thatched rondavels sleeping 4 or 2 people, nestled in the riverine bush on the banks of the Palala river. Relax in a hammock, walk, enjoy game own viewing or watching the abundant bird life and cool off under your private bush shower, and braai area.
The cottages are situated in a malaria-free private game reserve on the Palala River, a mere three-hour drive from Gauteng. An ideal bush getaway for small families or a group of friends
Enjoy a wide diversity of game including rhino, leopard, hippo, crocodile and abundant bird life, as well as 7km of the beautiful Palala River that meanders through the reserve.
Available at a additional cost: guided walks and game drives, which are subject to availability and booking with the main lodge.
Check-in 14h00/Check-out 11h00
Children rates: R130 per child per night (only avalable in the four sleeper challet)
Red City Tour! 1-day passes for 2 with City Sightseeing to 11 destinations in Joburg for R169 (save 50%)
Go ‘on location’ and experience the ultimate safari getaway (FOUR of the BIG FIVE) at Zulu Nyala Heritage Safari Lodge, just 3hrs from Durban. Only R999 for 2 including Breakfast, DINNER + more! Valid to June 2015!
Limpopo: 2-night African getaway for 2 including breakfast at Lukafrica Riverside Chalets & Safaris for R1050 (save 52%)
MSC Luxury Cruise: Portuguese Island and Inhaca Island Cruise for Two in a Cabin Aboard the MSC Opera
MSC Luxury Cruise: Cape Town, Port Elizabeth and Durban Cruise for Two - Up to 45% Discount on Cabin Fare
MSC Luxury Cruise: Portuguese Islands Aboard the MSC Opera - Up to 45% Discount for Two on Cabin Fare
MSC Luxury Cruise: Maputo & Portuguese Islands Aboard the MSC Opera - Up to 45% Discount for Two on Cabin Fare