Escape to the exclusive Jembisa Palala river cottages (self catering - Limpopo) for a 3 night stay for R780 per couple (value R1 560) - Johannesburg
Deal by Collectivecow on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - Escape to the exclusive Jembisa Palala river cottages (self catering - Limpopo) for a 3 night stay for R780 per couple (value R1 560)
Discount from 50%
- Deal is valid for 3 nights total stay: either, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday
- This deal is self catering
- Check in 14h00/check out 11h00
- Take the N1 highway north towards Pietersburg/Polokwane.
- Turn off at the Kranskop toll gate (third toll gate) to Nylstroom/Modimolle.
- Go through Nylstroom/Modimolle to Vaalwater (± 60km).
- In Vaalwater turn right at the stop street towards Melkriver
- Go ± 42km and turn left onto a gravel road marked Melkriver School/Lapalala.
- After 6km turn right (there is an old Cape Dutch farmhouse on the right-hand side) and pass the Rhino Museum.
- From the Rhino Museum drive 3.3km, the main entrance to Jembisa Lodge will be on your right.
- If you are driving to the Podica Chalets, continue past the main entrance to Jembisa. After 1km the road bends to the left, go over the Palala River bridge and through the electric gate. Drive another 1km and keep to the right of the fork and follow the Podica signs.
Whisk that special someone away for a fabulous long weekend at the exclusive Palala river cottages (Podica Bush camp - Limpopo) for only R780 (self catering).
Escape to the wilds. 3 fully equipped, en-suite thatched rondavels sleeping 4 or 2 people, nestled in the riverine bush on the banks of the Palala river. Relax in a hammock, walk, enjoy game own viewing or watching the abundant bird life and cool off under your private bush shower, and braai area.
The cottages are situated in a malaria-free private game reserve on the Palala River, a mere three-hour drive from Gauteng. An ideal bush getaway for small families or a group of friends
Enjoy a wide diversity of game including rhino, leopard, hippo, crocodile and abundant bird life, as well as 7km of the beautiful Palala River that meanders through the reserve.
Available at a additional cost: guided walks and game drives, which are subject to availability and booking with the main lodge.
Check-in 14h00/Check-out 11h00
Children rates: R130 per child per night (only avalable in the four sleeper challet)
Vietnam: All inclusive 10-day tour from South to North Vietnam from R16199 for 1 with Hoi An Express
Experience the African bush at its very best! For only R799, enjoy an overnight stay for you and your partner Incl Breakfast and MORE at the 5-STAR Kilima Private Game Reserve and Spa in Limpopo. 4 Hours from JHB
Vaal River: One night for 2 including breakfast at the 4-star Emerald Resort on Sunday 27 April 2014 for R1165 (save R755)
Mpumalanga: Stay for Two at Hulala Lakeside Lodge Including a Four-Course Dinner and Sundowner Cruise
China: Nine-Day Glimpse of China TourChina: Nine-Day Glimpse of China Tour Including Accommodations and Meals with Charming Asia Tours