4-star retreat to a country estate in Dullstroom! R950 for a 1-night stay for 2 with breakfast at Dunkeld Country Estate Lodge - Johannesburg
Deal by Cityslicker on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - 4-star retreat to a country estate in Dullstroom! R950 for a 1-night stay for 2 with breakfast at Dunkeld Country Estate Lodge
Discount from 50%
- VALID FROM 12 OCTOBER 2012 TO 31 DECEMBER 2012. Check-in is from 14:00 with check-out at 10:00. Reservation is essential and subject to availability, please call 0861 868 243 or e-mail reservations(at)gotouchdown.co.za. Redemption is only on presentation of individual PRINTED voucher(s). CANCELLATIONS must be made 5 days before the redemption of the voucher, to qualify for a refund. If you make a booking and fail to show up, voucher will be considered as used. The voucher entitles you to a 1-night stay for two, including breakfast, at Dunkeld Country Estate Lodge in Mpumalanga (rack rate R1900 per couple, per night). Offer includes 1x Fly Fishing rod hire for one day. Terms & Conditions apply. Additional voucher can be purchased at a 50% discount on the Lodge normal rates. Minimum stay of 2 nights over the weekend.
- Overnight stay for 2 people including breakfast and fly-fish rod hire at the 4-star Dunkeld Country Estate in the scenic Dullstroom – an easy 2.5-hour drive from Johannesburg
- Sleep easy in a luxury lodge room offering a quaint, private balcony overlooking two fly-fishing dams, water features and lush gardens. En-suite bathrooms, tea/coffee facilities, mini-bar, fireplace and DStv are just some of the room amenities
- Soak up the splendour at this estate at the jazz bar, or whistle away time on the patio, in the games room, on the tennis court. Indoor heated and outdoor pool as well as a putt-putt course provide a great way to enjoy the day at a slow-pace.
- Unwind with a pampering treatment at the onsite spa or use the complimentary fly-fish rod hire and try to catch Brown, Rainbow or Golden Trout at any one of the 18 well-stocked onsite dams
Mcmuffins and radio breakfast shows are a great way to get you through traffic; but let’s face it sometimes you need to put some space between you and your urbanite ways. Nab a seriously exquisite country escape with your better half to the magnificent Dunkeld Country Estate Lodge in Dullstroom with today’s offer: Pay R950 for a 1-night stay for 2 people including breakfast and fly-fish rod hire (value R1900)
Dispatch your stresses to the farthest corners of the city and experience a sense of luxury and tranquillity that only country life gets you. An easy two-and-a-half-hour drive from Johannesburg, Dunkeld Country Estate will help you to ascend to new happiness levels with an overnight stay in a luxury lodge room comprising comforting amenities alongside a quaint, private balcony and breath-taking views over two fly-fishing dams and lush gardens. The estate is the perfect combination of eye-seducing landscapes including Blyde River Canyon, Echo Caves, Pilgrims Rest as well as misty hills and forests giving this locale a truly special untouched beauty. CitySlickers will enjoy full access to the estate’s facilities which include a jazz bar, furnished patio, games room, tennis court, indoor and outdoor pool and putt-putt course. Indulge in a spot of pampering at the onsite spa and don’t forget to use that complimentary fly-fish rod hire to try your hand at catching Brown, Rainbow or Golden Trout fish across the 18 well-stocked dams.
Breathe in the fresh air and the great price and take an energising respite from city life with today’s offer.
"We had an awesome time at Dunkeld Country Estate in Dullstroom. The chalets are spacious and clean with amazing views of the many little dams and ponds on the estate. A roaring fire and a nice glass of wine is exactly what we needed to make this weekend so enjoyable. There are loads of activities for children (and grown-ups) Fishing, horseback riding and shopping trips to the very close dullstroom. All in all this was a really fabulous place to spend a nice family weekend away from the hussle and bussle of the city. thanks" Guest via TripAdvisor.com
"Definitely made our holiday, was a pleasant surprise. There is no doubt that this is the best place to stay in Dullstroom. Very relaxing, good outdoor activities, running trails, spacious well decorated rooms with duvets and dstv. Will definitely go back!" Guest via TripAdvisor.com
Dunkeld Country Estate Lodge
http://www.dunkeldestate.co.za/ - 80 Tonteldoos Road Dullstroom Mpumalanga - and go in this address