Rediscover the classic art of sewing by hand with Great Image, located in the heart of Sandton: Pay R49 for a 2-hour Express Sewing Lesson including a R50 BONUS - all valued at R300 - Johannesburg
Deal by Daddysdeals on Health & Beauty - SaveMe - Rediscover the classic art of sewing by hand with Great Image, located in the heart of Sandton: Pay R49 for a 2-hour Express Sewing Lesson including a R50 BONUS - all valued at R300
Discount from 84%
- Vouchers expire: 18 May 2013
- Deal is available until time indicated or until sold out
- Vouchers are valid Monday – Friday (morning session: 08h00-10h00 & evening session: 17h00-19h00) and Saturday (13h00-15h00)
- Great Image is closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Maximum per class is two people
- Please bring along your own material for a straight skirt, the merchant will provide paper for the pattern
- The lesson will be 2 hours long
- own material for straight skirt
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to ensure that you enjoy the benefits of your full treatment
- If you are late for a scheduled appointment, the treatment time will be reduced accordingly
- Vouchers limited to a maximum of 1 per customer
- You may buy unlimited vouchers as gifts, however at a limit of a maximum of 1 per gift recipient
- Voucher may be redeemed from 21 January 2013 for credit card payments
- If you pay via EFT, please note that you have 48 hours after the deal closes to make payment
- When paying via EFT , you can then start redeeming your voucher from the 25 January 2013
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed voucher to redeem
- Please note that images may be a representation
- Rekindle your passion for sewing with a 2 hour Express Sewing Lesson from Great Image
- Remember doing needlework in primary school? Well, now is your chance to ignite that passion again!
- This craft is one of the oldest form of textile arts
- Sewing is used in a variety of crafts and industries, including shoemaking, upholstery, sailmaking, bookbinding and the manufacturing of some kinds of sporting goods
- You’ll receive an additional R50 bonus voucher towards your next lesson
- Thanks to technology, we can now enjoy the convenience of sewing machines, however many of us wouldn’t mind the soothing effects of sewing by hand
- You’ll learn how to take measurements, make a pattern of a straight skirt, cut material and put stitches in by hand
The days of sitting by the fireplace, sewing a new creation or fixing your child’s torn jersey has been replaced by the invention of sewing machines. Rekindle your passion for sewing with a 2 hour lesson from Great Image, including a R50 bonus voucher towards your next lesson.
Sewing is used in a variety of crafts and industries, including shoemaking, upholstery, sail-making, bookbinding and the manufacturing of some kinds of sporting goods, while it is regarded as one of the oldest textile arts in existence today.
You’ll learn how to take measurements, make a pattern of a straight skirt, cut material and put stitches in by hand. Plus, it reminds you of those days in needlework class, attempting to create masterpieces as an eight-year-old.
About Great Image
Situated in the Sunninghill Village Shopping Centre, Great Image is the perfect location to learn all about the unique art of sewing.
Sunninghill Village Shopping Centre
97 Edison Crescent
076 458 8898 or email: email@example.com
Sunninghill Village Shopping Centre 97 Edison CrescentSandton
Neck, back & shoulder massage, back exfoliation,mini facial + laser lipo session for R269 at Perfect Touch, Edenvale
Exclusive spa day escape with 3-course lunch for 2 from R849 at Halfway There, Dinokeng Game Reserve
A new you with 4x ultrasound liposuction & microcurrent skin tightening sessions at A-Nua-U, from R799 per person
Flaunt beautiful looking nails this festive season! For only R99, treat your nails to a full set of either Gel or Acrylic Nails (tips: pearl or natural only) and more, compliments of Levuv Beauty & Wellness in Midrand