Boston Breweries 6 Course Food & Craft Beer Experience - Johannesburg
Deal by 5ounces on Food & Wine - SaveMe - Boston Breweries 6 Course Food & Craft Beer Experience
Discount from 40%
- Product will be delivered within 14 working days from when the deal closes
- T's & C's Apply
- 6 Courses of delicious food expertly prepared by Celebrity Chef Jean Nel, from Flamed. Each Course is professionally paired with different Boston Breweries craft beers
Come and enjoy 6 Courses of delicious food expertly prepared by Celebrity Chef Jean Nel, from flamed.
each Course is professionally paired with different Boston Breweries craft beers, a trend that is very popular in Europe and fast becoming one in South africa.
all this is coupled with dj Adrian Gemini’s ‘vibey’ music ensuring an air of festivity and plenty of smiles all around.
Lucy Corne, author of South Africa’s first dedicated beer book African Brew, will give a quick intro to beer tasting before each course, proving that beer can and should be treated with just as much respect as wine.
There will also be wine, champagne, cocktails and coffee available.
The Tasting Room, nestled in the Square of The Cape Quarter Greenpoint, will give you a chance to taste all of Boston Breweries fine craft beers while enjoying a great new experience that will indeed satisfy every taste bud.
This experience is perfect for a Group night out with friends.
Date: 15th november
time: 18:00 for 18:30
Place: 27 Somerset Road
1. Purchase is valid for one night only, event takes place on the 15th November
2. 5ounces will send your details to Boston so that you are included on their guest list on the day of the event
3. No refunds will be given after the event has been run
4. The pictures displayed are representations only
5. Please print out invoice as proof of payment