Take a plunge at the world's highest freefall location for R199 with SCAD Freefall SA at the iconic Orlando Towers - Johannesburg
Deal by Cityslicker on Entertainment - SaveMe - Take a plunge at the world's highest freefall location for R199 with SCAD Freefall SA at the iconic Orlando Towers
Discount from 50%
- VALID FROM 13 DECEMBER 2012 TO 28 FEBRUARY 2013, with the exception of 24, 25 and 31 DECEMBER 2012 (Thur - Sun and Public Holidays, 10:00 - 17:00). Reservation is essential, please call 082 854 3268. Offer is strictly for one person. Redemption is only on presentation of individual PRINTED voucher(s). Offer is applicable for persons with a weight of 35kg - 110kg, and not suitable for pregnant women, anyone with known heart issues and disabled people.The voucher entitles you to a free-fall jump at Orlando Towers with SCAD Freefall SA (value R400). May not be used against any other in-house promotions.
- The world’s highest SCAD freefall and a world first SCAD freefall inside a cooling tower at the iconic Orlando Towers
- SCAD (Suspended Catch Air Device) is a completely unattached, but meticulously controlled free-fall – the most thrilling adventure.
- Take a ride up to the 70m release level using a winch via cage to the top where the SCAD master activates your adrenalin by dropping you 40m into a net suspended by bungee cables
- The double SCAD net offers air tubes and brake suspension that safely catches you, after which the device is lowered to the ground – where you and your jelly legs will exit.
- Fully-trained and experienced jumpmasters to assist you. Includes safety gear and equipment
- The perfect gift for adventure-seekers or for those seeking to end the year on a high note. See the video here
You’ve said to yourself that you’re going to go all out and live life and not let life live you, but CitySlicker just so you know taking an extra teaspoon of sugar in your tea doesn’t count. Swop out your sugar rush for a real rush with SCAD Freefall South Africa:
Pay R199 for a SCAD freefall at Orlando Towers (value R400)
Satisfy your need for thrills by jumping uninhibited and unattached down the world’s highest and first SCAD freefall in a cooling tower at the tourist-loving Orlando Towers. The meticulously controlled and safe Suspended Catch Air Device (SCAD) is possibly the most pulsating adventure you’ll ever undertake. Your daredevil escapade starts with a ride using a winch via a cage to the 70-metre release level – yowza! The experienced and skilled jumpmaster will activate a descend system where after you’ll be released after a nerve-wrecking countdown during which time the logical side of your brain will probably try to talk you out of the eminent dive.
The lengthy free-fall is completely without attachments and sees jumpers drop into a SCAD that stops the fall softly without you feeling any impact at all. The double SCAD net offers air tubes and brake suspension that safely catches you, after which the device is lowered to the ground – where you and your jelly legs will exit.
Take your adrenalin a notch up and enjoy the excitement and exhilaration for just R199 with today’s offer – it’s high time you tried something different!
http://www.orlandotowers.co.za/index.htm - Cnr Dynamo and Chris Hani Street Orlando - and go in this address
Best of May 2013: Three-hour guided tour by game drive and cheetah run at The Ann van Dyk Cheetah Centre
Best of May 2013: Entrance, cable car trip and a drink at National Zoological Gardens of South Africa