R875 for an Advanced Diving Course from Scuba World International (worth R 1750.00) - Johannesburg
Deal by Wicount on Products - SaveMe - R875 for an Advanced Diving Course from Scuba World International (worth R 1750.00)
Discount from 50%
- Limited availability, (6 candidates per course).
- Special discount for a dive trip to Ponta Malongane if booked during the course valid till 10 December 2012. Includes tuition and 5 inland dives.
- Worldwide recognised certification.
- Excludes air fills.
- Excludes hard gear rental, an additional R 40 per item per day is charged paid directly to Scuba World.
- Divers must have own soft gear.
- Torches required if choose to do a night dive – available from Scuba World at special discounted prices.
- For bookings and more information please call: 082 458 1551 or 082 384 0292.
- Valid until 15 January 2013
Here's The Deal
Sitting at your desk, pretending to work but silently losing your mind? Well, here’s something that may just may you feel better –somewhere in the world someone is writing up terms and conditions. If that doesn’t make you excited to be alive, then maybe this deal will? Get an Advanced Diving Course from Scuba World International for just R875 (worth R 1750.00)
This course provides a newly certified Scuba diver with an opportunity to gain a variety of safety experiences using advanced skills and knowledge under controlled conditions.
This course includes course material, NAUI Registration, Tuition, Miracle Waters dives and the use of Scuba gear. Typical activities included in this course are deep diving (30 meters), basic navigational techniques, basic search and recovery, dive planning and night diving, basic rescue techniques and surf rescue as well as Marinology.
You can also look forward to personal attention as well as an introduction to photography. You’ll also get a 25% discount on any hard gear or computers bought during the course and you can even get a special discount for a dive trip to Ponta Malongane if booked during the course.
This is a great chance to immerse yourself (haha, see what we did there) in the magical world of Scuba Diving. See you at Scuba World International!
Count Wi says:
“What do you call a fish with no eye? A F SH”
Scuba World International
68 Fourth Avenue
082 458 1551
Discuss this deal
Scuba World International
http://www.scubaworld.co.za/ - , 68 Fourth Avenue, Linden, Gauteng - Tel: 824581551 - and go in this address
SoFloat Cloud Nine Pillow bean bag floater (available in grey and striped) for R799, including delivery