R799 for a language course with an option of learning 9 International and 5 African Languages from New Era Languages (worth R1938) - Johannesburg
Deal by Wicount on Courses & Classes - SaveMe - R799 for a language course with an option of learning 9 International and 5 African Languages from New Era Languages (worth R1938)
Discount from 59%
- One Wicount per person.
- Multiples may be purchased as gifts.
- Online Language course downloaded from www.newera-languages.co.za
- Windows based operating system required.
- Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your attached Wicount coupon and contact details to receive a redemption code for the course.
- Valid until 30 April 2013
- 9 international and 5 local African language courses.
- Proper language course – not travel package.
- Learn between 2000 and 2600 words per course.
- Courses downloaded from website or disc can be posted within SA for R80.
- Philips language courses from Holland.
- Mother tongue method used.
- Suitable for adults and children.
Here's The Deal
When it came time for you to make your New Year’s resolutions, what was on your list? Be nicer to mom? Take dog for walk at least twice a week? Stop telling everyone you know Karate when you really don’t? If you want to fill up those resolutions with something really useful, get this. New Era Languages is offering up a language course – choose from 9 international or 5 African languages as downloaded from the website – for just R799, instead of the usual R1938.
You want to be well rounded. We know that. The only problem is that when your parents were telling you not to quit piano lessons or to take French at school, chances are you weren’t listening. But, it’s not too late to learn a new skill, and speaking another language is the coolest skill of all. New Era has a choice of 9 international and 5 local African language courses, including Afrikaans Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Xhoso, Zulu and more. They specialise in proper language courses – not just travel packages. In fact, you’ll learn between 2000 and 2600 words per course. The courses are done in your own time. Simply download them from the website, or get discs (that can be posted within SA for R80). They use the mother tongue method of learning – so you will acquire a new language exactly as you did as a child. And you can expect to learn in four to six months! Plus, the courses are available for children and adults, so include the kids too!
Learn something new today that will actually serve you well in your future, unlike those pesky maths classes in school.
Count Wi says:
"Je suis très drôle en français.”
New Era Languages
67 Western Service Road
011 802 8610
Discuss this deal
New Era Languages
http://www.newera-languages.co.za/index.php/en/ - 67 Western Service Road- Gauteng - Sandton - 0 - 118028610 - and go in this address