1 month unlimited martial art classes and gym access for 1 OR 2 people starting from R150 at World of Martial Arts, Kyalami! - Johannesburg
Deal by Cityslicker on Courses & Classes - SaveMe - 1 month unlimited martial art classes and gym access for 1 OR 2 people starting from R150 at World of Martial Arts, Kyalami!
Discount from 62%
- VALID IMMEDIATELY UNTIL 12 JUNE 2013 (Mon - Fri, 6:00 - 8:00, 16:00 - 20:00 / Sat 7:00 - 12:00). Reservation is essential, please call 082 428 4333. Voucher is strictly for 1 or 2 people. Redemption is only on presentation of individual PRINTED voucher(s). The voucher entitles you to a 1-month unlimited use of gym and clases for 1 person (value R400) OR 2 people (value R800) at World of Martial Arts, Kyalami. May not be used against any other in-house promotions. Please see the timetable on the website
- World of Martial Arts is renowned as one of the most versatile martial arts institutes in South Africa - producing tangible results
- Be transported on a unique, yet effective journey into the world of the fighting arts - Insight and training into the roots of the ancient arts to their place in modern society
- Embrace unlimited access to the fully equipped gym and classes such as Kick boxing, Mixed martial arts (MMA), Kung Fu, Tai Chi and self-defense
- Conveniently located in the bustling and well-known neighbourhood of Kyalami
- Pay R150 for 1 month unlimited martial art classes and gym access for 1 person at World of Martial Arts, Kyalami - usually R400
- Pay R198 for 1 month unlimited martial art classes and gym access for 2 people at World of Martial Arts, Kyalami - usually R800
World of Martial Arts, renowned as one of the most versatile martial arts institutes in South Africa, transports CitySlickers onto a unique, yet effective journey into the world of the fighting arts. Knowledge, insights and training are offered to CitySlickers from the ancient roots of the Arts, to their place in everyday society. CitySlickers are invited to enjoy a month of unlimited gym access and classes including:
Kick boxing: Specialising in Thai boxing and semi, light and full contact kick boxing, with classes focusing on fitness, body toning and confidence building.
MMA: Mixed Martial Arts is a full contact combat sport where CitySlickers will learn to combine techniques from MMA most popular styles such as Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Wrestling, Muay Thai and Boxing. Learn the fundamentals of each style and how to transition and implement these techniques in any combative situation.
Kung Fu: Enjoy the benefits of a dramatic increase in physical fitness, stress reduction, weight management, better sleep, improved digestion, higher energy levels, decreased risk of injury in day to day life, alertness, increase in self-discipline and focus.
Tai Chi: A physical exercise that focuses the mind, while conditioning the body, and strengthens the legs while conditioning the tendons and ligaments of the ankles, knees and hips - increasing their range of motion and making them more resilient and less prone to injury.
Self defense: Teaches CitySlickers how to recognize a threat and certain body positions, as well as how to apply the right procedure and fighting techniques in all aspects of the fight including kicking, striking, anti-grappling, ground fighting, defence against multiple assailants, non-violent restraints, counter weapon and weapon fighting.
Prepare your body and mind with a month of unlimited use of these classes and gym at World of Martial Arts, Kyalami!
World of Martial Arts
http://www.worldofmartialarts.co.za/ - Suite Life Centre 3 Forssmans close Barbeque Downs Kyalami
Wildlife photography course plus an introduction to Photoshop Lightroom for only R599 at Big 5 Photos, Randburg
Pay R200 and Learn To Trade with a An Award Winning 10 Part Live Interactive Online Course from The Academy of Financial Trading (worth R4950)
Brush Up On Your Styling Skills! Pay R399 for an Online Personal Style Education Course, valued at R6000 from Trendimi
Learn The Tricks of The Trade! Pay R399 for an Online Makeup Artistry Course, valued at R4000 from Trendimi