KwaZulu-Natal: Two Or Three Night Stay For Two, Four Or Six at Sewula Gorge Lodge (Up to R4 050 off) - Garden Route
Deal by Groupon on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - KwaZulu-Natal: Two Or Three Night Stay For Two, Four Or Six at Sewula Gorge Lodge (Up to R4 050 off)
Discount from 50%
- All travel must be completed by 5 July 2013 Not valid for travel on long weekends and school holidays Reservation required - at least two weeks prior to travel: 036 352 email@example.com One Groupon per person; additional as gifts Seven-day cancellation policy applies No-shows forfeit Groupon Rate excludes: all meal, beverages, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, porterage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned Children are classified as persons under the age of 12 years Extra charge for extra nights or persons are over and above Groupon; R 450 per adult, R225 per child Groupons cannot be combined for longer stays Groupon issued and valid once deal closes Subject to availability Picture displayed is a representation Terms and Conditions apply
- Two or three-night stay for two, four or six
- Stay in a self-catering unit
- Picturesque, natural surroundings
- Rooms serviced daily
- Perfect unwinding getaway with friends or family
KwaZulu-Natal: Two Or Three Night Stay For Two, Four Or Six at Sewula Gorge Lodge (Up to R4 050 off)
Entrenched in a gorge, along a trickling river at the base of a waterfall lies Sewula Gorge Lodge, a place where visitors hear the sound of nature as the bark of Bushbucks, choruses of frogs and jackal cries fill the air. Swim, play and experience nature at its best with a two or three-night stay at Sewula Gorge Lodge. Choose from the following options:
R900 for a two-night stay for two
R1 350 for a three-night stay for two
R1 800 for a two-night stay for four
R2 700 for a two-night stay for six
R2 700 for a three-night stay for four
R4 050 for a three-night stay for six
In a luxury self-catering unit
At home amid the majesty of Natal midland nature, the comfortable lodge lives up to its hospitable status with cosy interiors, magical surroundings, and top-drawer activities and sightseeing opportunities. Sewula Gorge Lodge conjures a neatly relaxed ambience in rooms which combine African décor with contemporary touches, including comfortable twin beds and showers. Rooms are serviced daily, while a strikingly-designed main building consists of a fully equipped modern kitchen, lounge with an open fireplace and dining room with a generous outside deck.
As charming as its garden-like surrounds, the Sewula Gorge makes a handsomely central abode for those navigating the countless walking and mountain-biking trails, swimming areas and endless bird watching, fishing and wildlife experiences in the area. Groupies immerge into nature and visit the Rensburg Koppie National Monument before taking a stroll among the numerous tree, flower, aloe and grass species to be found in and around the area.
This has got to be one of the best places we have ever visited. Don't be put off by the dirt road leading up to Sewula. It just makes it more exclusive. Staff were fantastic. We didn't have to lift a finger
China: Nine-Day Glimpse of China Tour Per Person Sharing Including Accommodations and Meals with Charming Asia Tours
With sprawling views of the Knysna Lagoon, the 4-star Elephant Hide of Knsyna Guest Lodge offers you & a partner a luxury overnight accommodation experience and more, only R799! SENSATIONAL LOCATION!