Save 44% on SECOND SKINS "Keep me warm" garments - Durban
Deal by Flook on Products - SaveMe - Save 44% on SECOND SKINS "Keep me warm" garments
Discount from 44%
- Deal is for one Second Skins - "Keep me warm" garment
- Available in white or black only
- Excludes delivery costs:
- A charge of R40 will be levied for post & packaging.
- Anticipate +- 4 days for counter to counter service via the SA Postal service
- A charge of R100 will be levied for overnight door to door delivery
- When the deal closes (see clock) you will receive your unique Flook Ticket
- Please mail this ticket with your size, colour preference and delivery address to email@example.com or call 021 691 6958
- Payment for delivery to be made directly to Second Skins prior to the despatch of your garment
- Second Skins terms & conditions apply
- For information on Second Skins read below
About Second Skins
Founded in 1984, Second Skins is a privately owned, wholly South African manufacturer of sports and sun-protection wear, uniforms and promotional clothing. Specialists in the production of performance-enhancing garments made from the latest in technical fabrics. Second Skins has a proud record of quality at all levels. With operations in Southern Africa, Europe and the United States, the company has enjoyed sustained growth since 1984. Our clients include a wide range of retailers, schools, teams and corporations, and we have a proud track record of developing and manufacturing cutting-edge products for both our own and internationally recognized brands.
What we believe
Our aim is to enhance long-term growth through the development of relationships and partnerships with like-minded suppliers and vendors worldwide. We work to the highest business and ethical standards. Our business partners are carefully chosen to exclude any association with the abuse of child labour and other illegal practices and we are uncompromising in our standards
Technically engineered for extreme temperature management and maximum breath ability, Second Skins Hot/Cool garments are manufactured from state-of-the-art temperature-management fabrics. Hi-tech weave and structure combine with a unique capillary action to transport perspiration through the fabric away from the body. Perspiration evaporates, resulting in a lowering of body temperature, keeping athletes fresh and dry.
High performance and lightweight, Second Skins Hot/Cool garments are ideally suited to all types of physical activity in all weather conditions and scientifically tested to guarantee minimum UPF 40 against the sun's harmful UV rays.
With elastane throughout, Second Skins Hot/Cool garments provide absolute freedom of movement. Flat lock seams ensure that Second Skins Hot/Cool garments incorporate the latest in anti chafe technology, providing ultimate comfort till the game is up.
http://www.secondskins.co.za - 5 Induland Ave Landsdowne0216916958
Bring out your childrens talents! Pay R499 for the innovative Kids Keyboard from Stock Parcels, valued at R849 including delivery