KwaZulu-Natal: Three, Four Or Five Night Stay For Two, incl. breakfast at Ebenezer Palms Bed and Breakfast (up to R2 200 off) - Durban
Deal by Groupon on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - KwaZulu-Natal: Three, Four Or Five Night Stay For Two, incl. breakfast at Ebenezer Palms Bed and Breakfast (up to R2 200 off)
Discount from 50%
- All travel must be completed by 10 July 2013 Reservation required - check for availability: 039 317 1128 Once confirmed; e-mail Groupon PDF to:email@example.com One Groupon per person; additional as gifts 24-Hour cancellation policy applies Rate excludes: all meals not specified, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, porterage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned Inquiries for children welcome Check-in: 15:00 to 20:00; Check-out: 10:00 Groupon issued and valid once deal closes Subject to availability Picture displayed is a representation Terms and Conditions apply
- Three, four or five-night stay for two, incl. breakfast
- Relaxed, Mediterranean feel
- Fully equipped and complete with all modern conveniences
- Beautiful resort and an unforgettable experience
- Ideal, unwinding escape
KwaZulu-Natal: Three, Four Or Five Night Stay For Two, incl. breakfast at Ebenezer Palms Bed and Breakfast (up to R2 200 off)
Ebenezer Palms offers an exceptional standard of accommodation within the tranquil setting of Uvongo, KwaZulu-Natal. Whisk off to relaxation with a three, four or five-night stay for two at Ebenezer Palms.
Choose from the following options:
R1 325 for a three-night stay for two
R1 760 for a four-night stay for two
R2 200 for a five-night stay for two
In a Superior Room, including breakfast
The Bed and Breakfast
With rooms stylishly and tastefully furnished with a distinct Mediterranean feel in light, crisp colours and equipped with amenities to meet your every need, including soft, fluffy towels, a TV, hairdryer, fridge and tea-coffee facilities, your stay at this beautiful Bed and Breakfast is guaranteed to impress. After a peaceful slumber, what better way for the body to break its fast than with the resort’s delicious continental breakfast, which can be enjoyed in the spacious dining area or on the veranda next to the pool.
Only 130 km's from Durban international and 5 km's from Margate airport, Ebenezer Palms is also conveniently situated between Shelly Beach and Margate. On your doorstep there are about eight Golf Courses of international standard with full amenities. Also in close proximity are three Blue Flag beaches, nature reserves and various other activities i.e. Scuba Diving, game fishing, hiking and birding. There are also braai facilities on the premises for those who prefer not to eat out and would rather indulge the truly South African tradition of throwing some lamb chops on the fire.
Me and my husband had a fantastic time at Ebenezer Palms. Will recommend it to any one and will go back any time in the future
– Leoni Erasmus
Mozambique - Experience a 7-night self-catering stay for 8 (R5599) or 10 (R6299) at the beachside Sunset Lodge, Praia da Barra