Avid explorers, experience Durban’s TOP ATTRACTIONS with a 3 ticket iVenture Card Flexi Pack for 1 adult! You’re entitled to FREE entry into any THREE attractions as found at www.durban.iventurecard.com, just R269, valued at R665! - Durban
Deal by Daddysdeals on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - Avid explorers, experience Durban’s TOP ATTRACTIONS with a 3 ticket iVenture Card Flexi Pack for 1 adult! You’re entitled to FREE entry into any THREE attractions as found at www.durban.iventurecard.com, just R269, valued at R665!
Discount from 60%
- Voucher expires: 31 March 2013
- Deal is available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Your iVenture Card is valid any day of the week including weekends (subject to availability)
- iVenture Card restrictions: Cards will not be accepted at uShaka Marine World during the KZN December 2012 and January 2013 School Holidays
- Vouchers limited to a maximum of 1 per customer
- You may buy unlimited vouchers as gifts, however at a limit of a maximum of 1 per gift recipient
- Voucher may be redeemed from 03 December 2012 for credit card payments
- If you pay via EFT, please note that you have 48 hours after the deal closes to make payment
- When paying via EFT, you can then start redeeming your voucher from the 06 December 2012
- Booking for some attractions is essential and subject to availability
- Present your printed voucher at any one of the designated Durban Tourism offices to receive your iVenture Card
- iVenture Card invites you to discover Durban’s treasures with a 3 ticket iVenture Card Flexi Pack for one adult for a mere R269, valued at R665 ! See more and save at the same time!
- This pack ideally allows you to take your time and sample the very best that Durban has to offer as it gives you 3 months from the time purchase to use your pass
- Each card allows you free, single entry into any three of Durban’s top attractions as found at their website which include uShaka Marine World, uShaka Marine World Dangerous creatures, Phezulu Safari Game Drive, Moses Mabhida Stadium/SkyCar, Moses Mabhida Stadium/Adventure Walk, Ocean Ventures!
- Your Daddy’s Deal voucher must be exchanged for a Durban iVenture Card at the designated Durban Tourism offices. Vouchers are not accepted at attractions, only iVenture Cards are
- Make a day of it, viewing some of the marine world’s mast enchanting creatures! The world class uShaka Marine World boasts the 5th largest Aquarium in the world with superb underground ship like viewing galleries in addition to Africa’s only daily Dolphin and Seal shows
- uShaka Wet’n Wild is a fun fresh water world of slides and pools suitable for all ages
- uShaka Marine World: Dangerous Creatures is a must-see! It’s set in a “Zanzibar” warehouse filled with exotic reptiles from around the world. Experience thrilling face-to-face with poisonous snakes, scorpions and spiders
- The Moses Mabhida Stadium/SkyCar is one of Durban’s most renowned attractions! Take the two-minute ride to the top of the Stadium Arch for stunning panoramic views of the vibrant city. Alternatively make the trip in the evening and enjoy a romantic, majestic sunset
- Moses Mabhida Stadium/Adventure Walk is perfect for the energetically inclined. Take the 500 steps up the southern side of the 106 metre arch to the sky platform where you can take in the views of the magnificent Durban coastline
- Why not opt for an exciting ocean adventure with Ocean Ventures, just in time for those summer months, when the sea is at its most inviting! Experience a beach launch in a specially designed boat, while enjoying an informative 1-hour eco-exploration in search of the playful Dolphins, magnificnent sharks, turtles & other captivating oceanic life
- If the wild, open spaces and some of Africa’s most spectacular game animals call to you, your iVenture Card Africa entitles you to visit Phezulu which offers a one hour scenic Game Drive. Marvel at the Wildebeest, Impala, Blesbok, Zebra, Giraffe, Caracal, Bush Buck, Duiker and Bush Pig
- These are just some of the fantastic attractions that you’ll be able to experience. With such a wide range of choice, there’s something for everyone whether you’re travelling alone, with friends or family
- To help you plan your trip and make the most of your time, their interactive map will show you the specific location and proximity of all the experiences you want to visit. Print a copy of the map and take it with you and enjoy!
- iVenture Card International has developed packages in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong and South Africa and is expanding around the world with products that promote the most appealing holiday destinations and travel experiences in these countries
Christopher Columbus discovered America, but he ventured a long way from his native Spain to do so, ladies and gents! Durban is the largest city in the South African province of KwaZulu-Natal, it’s the third largest city in South Africa and it’s right in your back yard – why not discover the local treasures that it holds instead?
iVenture Card invites you to discover Durban’s top attractions with 3 ticket iVenture Card Flexi Pack for one adult for a mere R269, valued at R665! You’re entitled to visit not one, but THREE of the most famous locations around this vibrant city! Christopher Columbus would turn green with envy!
Your pack ideally allows you to take your time and sample the very best that Durban has to offer as it gives you 3 months from the time purchase to use your pass!
Simply visit their website and decide which attractions float your boat, so to speak! From the world class uShaka Marine World, to Africa’s only daily Dolphin and Seal shows to the fresh water world of slides and pools at uShaka’s Wet ‘n Wild to a one hour scenic Game Drive at Phezula, you’ll be spoilt for choice!
Visit The Moses Mabhida Stadium/SkyCar – one of Durban’s most renowned attractions! You will take the two-minute ride to the top of the Stadium Arch and be treated to dazzling panoramic views of the vibrant city. A romantic, evening trip provides stunning sunset views, and will render you speechless.
If you’d like a more energetic experience, the Moses Mabhida Stadium/Adventure Walk is ideal. Take the 500 steps up the southern side of the 106 metre arch to the sky platform where you can take in the views of the magnificent Durban coastline!
The sea provides added allure during these hot summer months, so why not opt for an exciting marine adventure with Ocean Ventures? Experience a beach launch in a specially designed boat, while enjoying an informative 1-hour eco-exploration in search of the playful Dolphins, magnificnent sharks, turtles & other captivating oceanic life.
Need help planning your trip? It couldn’t be easier! Simply visit the interactive map on their site which will show you the specific locations of all the attractions!
Exploration is the name of the game and you’ve been invited to play!
Redeem your Daddy’s Deal Voucher for a Durban iVenture Card at any of the following Tourism Offices
1. Durban Tourism : King Shaka International Airport
Tel no: 032 432 0035
Open daily from 08h00 – 17h00
Closed Christmas and New Years day
2. Durban Tourism : Gateway Theatre of Shopping,
Tel no: 031 514 0572
Open daily from 08h00 – 21h00
Closed Christmas and New Years day
3. Durban Tourism : uShaka Marine World
1 King Shaka Venue, Point
Tel no: 031 337 8099
Open daily from 09h00 – 21h00
Closed Christmas and New Years day
About iVenture Card Interational
The See Durban Attractions Pass has been proudly developed by iVenture Card International. Their focus is on the development and promotion of travel experience products for many of the world’s most popular destinations.
They aim to provide travelers with products that enable them to cost effectively and conveniently discover and explore the best experiences that any destination has to offer. They are very proud that their See Sydney and Beyond Pass was voted #2 Top Things to do in Australia and New Zealand to in the 2009 Viator Traveler Awards. Viator.com is a comprehensive online resource for travelers to research, plan and book destination activities: 5,000+ tours and experiences, 450+ destinations in 75+ countries.
Visit their Website
Join them on Facebook
Follow them on Twitter
West Palm Building
16 Palm Boulevard
Telephone number: 086 199 4439
iVenture Card Interational
3rd FloorWest Palm Building 16 Palm BoulevardGatewayUmhlanga4320
China: Nine-Day Glimpse of China Tour Per Person Sharing Including Accommodations and Meals with Charming Asia Tours
KwaZulu-Natal: Three or Five-Night Self-Catering Stay For up to Four People at St Lucia Safari Lodge
Mozambique: Self-catering cottage above the beach for 8 at Sunset Lodge, from R3999 for 5 nights (save 50%)