Forget reality, step into a fairytale and unwind in 4-star luxury at Enchanted Guest House in Bantry Bay! Just R499 for 2 ppl, incl breakfast and MORE, valued at R1100! - Cape Town
Deal by Daddysdeals on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - Forget reality, step into a fairytale and unwind in 4-star luxury at Enchanted Guest House in Bantry Bay! Just R499 for 2 ppl, incl breakfast and MORE, valued at R1100!
Discount from 55%
- Voucher expires: 28 February 2013
- Deal is available until time indicated or until sold out
- Vouchers are valid any day of the week including weekends (subject to availability)
- Voucher restrictions: Voucher cannot be redeemed from 15 December 2012 – 15 January 2013
- Vouchers limited to a maximum of 4 per customer
- You may buy unlimited vouchers as gifts, however at a limit of a maximum of 4 per gift recipient
- Voucher may be redeemed from 16 November 2012 for credit card payments
- If you pay via EFT , please note that you have 48 hours after the deal closes to make payment
- When paying via EFT, you can then start redeeming your voucher from the 21 November 2012
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed voucher to redeem
- A fairytale-esque one-night getaway for you and your partner at the luxurious 4-star Enchanted Guest House in the affluent suburb of Bantry Bay
- For just R499, that’s just shy of R250 per person for the night!
- Purchase up to 4 vouchers and extend your magical stay
- Situated on the slopes of Lion’s Head and overlooking a rocky coastline, the guesthouse offers utterly captivating views of the ocean, the Twelve Apostles and Lions Head Mountains
- It’s known to be the most wind free area in Cape Town, offering seclusion and protection
- Wake up to a delicious breakfast in your luxury room
- Enjoy a bottle of grape juice and indulge on decadent Lindt Chocolates
- The luxury suite, which is your accommodation for the night, is beautifully decorated, with access to a patio or balcony – your vantage point for the mesmerising surroundings that encapsulate you
- The delightful room is fully equipped with an en-suite bathroom, comfortable beds with fresh, crisp linen, an air conditioner, satellite TV, hair dryer, a safe, and a mini fridge
- They provide mobile phones on request and Wireless Internet Access is available
- The guest house also boasts a fantastic plunge pool which guests can enjoy at leisure
- Breathe in the fresh sea breeze and allow the calming sound of crashing waves on Saunders Rock Beach to delight you, while relishing the awe-inspiring sunset
- Bantry Bay is an ideal central location from which you can access all the renowned Mother City attractions
- Clifton and Camps Bay are within driving distance! Spend a leisurely day soaking up the summer rays and taking a dip in the ocean
- Enjoy a leisurely lunch at any of the fantastic restaurants in Camps Bay. Share good conversation and laughs over a delicious meals and drinks
- Cape Town offers a number of great tours, driving you straight to the vibrant heart of the city
- Visit Seapoint, Greenpoint or take a ride up the Table Mountain Cable Car
- Alternatively, you can opt to visit the exclusive suburb of Hout Bay, a popular tourist destination that attracts local and international visitors alike
- The staff at Enchanted Guest House are always on hand to provide friendly, efficient yet non-intrusive service
On the slopes of Lion’s Head, overlooking a rocky coastline, a 4-star getaway extends its hand to you, inviting you to step away from reality, and into a realm of enchantment, where magic is seen in every sunrise and sunset and where it's felt with the crashing of the tide. Enchantment Guest House in Bantry Bay invites you to experience a fairytale of your own.
Just R499 affords you a 4-star getaway for you and your partner, including breakfast as well as grape juice and decadent Lindt Chocolates.
Purchase up to 4 vouchers and extend your magical stay!
The guest house offers captivating views of the ocean, the Twelve Apostles and Lion’s Head Mountains and is pleasantly situated in what is considered to be the most wind free area in Cape Town.
Unwind in your luxury suite is beautifully decorated, with access to a patio or balcony, offering splendid views of the beauty that Mother Nature lavished upon the area.
Your room is fully equipped with an en-suite bathroom, comfortable beds with fresh, crisp linen, air conditioner, satellite TV, hair dryer, a safe, and a mini fridge.
Breathe in the fresh sea breeze and allow the calming sound of crashing waves on Saunders Rock Beach to delight you, while relishing the awe-inspiring sunset.
Bantry Bay is an ideal central location from which you can explore all the renowned Mother City attractions, including Clifton and Camps Bay. Spend a leisurely day soaking up the summer rays and taking a dip in the ocean or tuck into a leisurely lunch at any of the fantastic restaurants in Camps Bay. Share good conversation and laughs over a delicious meals and drinks!
Cape Town offers a number of great tours, driving you straight to the heart of the city. Visit the trendy Long Street or the vibrant Seapoint. Take a ride up the Table Mountain Cable Car or visit the very popular Hout Bay!
Relaxed though you may be, boredom will never be an option!
About Enchanted Guest House
Enchanted Guest House has been in existence since 1998. During the past years, they have delighted thousands of guests and visitors from all over the world. They recently renovated and renewed their Guest House to a Four Star Grading Standard.
This is to ensure your stay with them is the best experience possible.
Visit their website
Join them on Facebook
12 Craigrownie Road
Telephone number: 021 439 5566
12 Craigrownie RoadBantry Bay
Break away and relax suspended in the tree tops of a private forest reserve at the spectacular Trogon House and Forest Spa, in Plettenberg Bay (Garden Route): Just R1499 for a TWO NIGHT stay for 2 incl breakfast & more
Tranquil getaway in the heart of Swellendam at A Hilltop Country Retreat: TWO night stay for 2 people in a self-catering room, incl free Wi-fi just R899 (value R1800)
For the Adventurous! Grab a partner and explore Nepal for 18 days, this magical trek gives you a once in a lifetime chance to get right up close to Everest from only R8455 pp sharing
Spend 7 nights in the Magical Mediterranean enjoying Summer at the Prince Inn Hotel, North Cyprus from only R1595 per person including Breakfast daily , free Beach access and free Internet.
A family break at a fantastic price! R995 for a weekend at Villa Chante, Mossel Bay for up to 8 friends and family
Spend 7 days in the tropical haven of Phuket in 4* Luxury at Bangla Suites for 2 adults for only R2599 including a 60 min massage and a memorable picnic boat excursion!