Escape to a private haven of tranquility and luxury at The Draaihoek Lodge: A TWO-NIGHT stay for 2 people incl. a cold buffet breakfast AND English breakfast per person. Only R1199 (value R2600) - Cape Town
Deal by Daddysdeals on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - Escape to a private haven of tranquility and luxury at The Draaihoek Lodge: A TWO-NIGHT stay for 2 people incl. a cold buffet breakfast AND English breakfast per person. Only R1199 (value R2600)
Discount from 54%
- Voucher expires: 31 March 2013
- Deal is available until time indicated or until sold out
- Voucher valid: Vouchers are valid any day of the week including weekends (subject to availability)
- Voucher restrictions: Vouchers cannot be redeemed from 08 December 2012 – 06 January 2013
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other special and does not include lunch
- Vouchers limited to a maximum of 2 per customer
- You may buy unlimited vouchers as gifts, however at a limit of a maximum of 2 per gift recipient
- Voucher may be redeemed from 15 October 2012 for credit card payments
- If you pay via EFT, please note that you have 48 hours after the deal closes to make payment
- When paying via EFT, you can then start redeeming your voucher from the 19 October 2012
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed voucher to redeem
- A luxury, two-night retreat for two people awaits you at The Draaihoek Lodge, located in a private nature reserve, along the West Coast
- For just R1199 (value R2600), that’s a mere R299.75 per person, per night, you will be able to enjoy all the reverent beauty that the lodge has to offer
- Two healthy breakfasts will be served : a cold buffet breakfast and an English Breakfast (Halaal friendly). Because your absolute relaxation is paramount, you won’t be asked to trouble yourself with the flustering task of choosing-both breakfasts will be served per person
- The Draaihoek Lodge is located 22km from Elands Bay , a small town along the West Coast, that’s been able to maintain a laid-back, leisurely lifestyle, something that the West Coast is renowned for
- The luxury lodges have their own private patios, and are within walking distance of the private beach. This offers you undisturbed peace as well as the soothing sounds of the ocean as your constant, welcomed companion
- Each lodge boasts a stunning sandstone fireplace in the lounge area – perfect for spending cosy evenings in front of the fire
- They also include an en-suite bathroom with shower and heated towel rails, private label Rooibos toiletries, a tea and coffee unit, mini fridge, a direct telephone line, housekeeping services and internet access. Satellite TV is available in the homestead
- You have access to a year round, solar heated pool in which you can soak all cares and stresses away
- Dine in the in-house restaurant, savour your meal on the terrace or enjoy a picnic overlooking the waves of the West Coast. Either way, you’ll be able to delight in the specially prepared, gourmet dishes and local cuisines prepared by the kitchen team. Special dietary requirements are catered for
- Wash it down with some of the delectable estate wines
- The private Nature Reserve stretches from the Atlantic Ocean, inland to Sandveld’s mountain range and across to the Verlorenveli. Marvel at the abundance of rare and common bird species that call the nature reserve home
- Enthusiastic birdwatchers are welcome to the Bird Hide, erected at one of the dams close to the lodge, frequented by resident waterfowl
- The uninhabited bay area is often visited by whales, seals and the playful Heaviside Dolphins
- It’s a haven for all manner of fauna and flora. View Springbok, Duiker and other small antelopes roaming around the Lodge area, Eland, Bontebok, Red Hartebeest, Black Wildebeest, Kudu, Gemsbok, Impala, Cape Mountain Zebra and Ostrich can be viewed on pre-arranged gamedrives (own account)
- Those who appreciate historical significance should pay the well-preserved rock art sites a visit. These ancient, simplistic artworks, found in caves, are a living portrayal of stone-age culture
- A conference room and bar facilities are available
Along the pristine West Coast where undulating, white sand dunes stretch as far as the eye can see and where the mountains and fields burst with an array of wild flowers lies a sanctuary of unspoiled serenity: The Draaihoek Lodge opens its arms (and doors) to you.
Daddy’s Deals wants you to experience what true tranquility means. For only R1199 (value R2600) you can escape to a luxury accommodation, situated in the heart of an unspoiled, private nature reserve.
Tuck into not one, but two healthy breakfasts. Enjoy a cold buffet breakfast and an English Breakfast (Halaal friendly) – because they understand how difficult choice can be.
The Draaihoek Lodge is located 22km from Elands Bay , a small town along the West Coast. The luxury lodges have their own private patio, and are within walking distance of the private beach. This offers you undisturbed peace as well as the soothing sounds of the ocean as your constant, welcomed companion.
Spend cosy evenings in front of the sandstone fireplace, or take full advantage of the year round, solar heated pool.
The in-house restaurant provides an sumptuous taste of local cuisines. You can choose to eat your meal in a number of settings, whether it be in the restaurant, on the terrace or on a picnic overlooking the waves of the West Coast. Wash it down with some of their fine estate wines.
Activities are plentiful and guests can delight in the bountiful flora and fauna that call the nature reserve home.
If you appreciate historical significance, it will be well worth your time to visit the caves that contain the rock art. These ancient, simplistic artworks, are a living portrayal of stone-age culture (reachable on game drives).
About the Draaihoek Lodge
The Draaihoek Lodge is an untouched gem, situated 22km from Elands Bay, along the West Coast.
In the heart of a private nature reserve, it offers guests the perfect combination of luxury accommodation and unspoiled, natural beauty.
View their Website
Join them on Facebook
Follow them on Twitter
Off R27 en route to Elands Bay
022 952 1170 or email: email@example.com
the Draaihoek Lodge
022 952 1170 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Luxury Cruise: From Durban to Portuguese Islands and Madagascar for Two in a Mystery Cabin Aboard the MSC Sinfonia
Luxury Cruise: From Durban to Maputo and Portuguese Islands for Two in a Mystery Cabin Aboard the MSC Opera