Namibia: Two Or Three-Night Stay For Two, incl. breakfast and game-viewing trip at Camp Chobe - Cape Town
Deal by Groupon on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - Namibia: Two Or Three-Night Stay For Two, incl. breakfast and game-viewing trip at Camp Chobe
Discount from 48%
- All travel must be completed by 30 March 2013 Reservation required: +264 81 800 0762 firstname.lastname@example.org Cancellation policy: two weeks prior to arrival at 100% cancellation fee No-shows forfeit Groupon Rate excludes: flights, all meals not specified, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, porterage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned Children 0 to 6 years at 50% discount on rack rate Children 6 years and up at full rack rates apply Groupons may be combined for a longer stay; subject to availability Additional game-viewing trips, meals and activities at own expense Conservancy fee of N$30 per person per day payable upon departure Check-in, 12:00; Check-out, 10:00 Groupon issued and valid once deal closes Subject to availability Picture displayed is a representation Terms and Conditions apply
- Two or three-night stay for two
- Includes breakfast and game-viewing trip for three-night option
- Luxurious solitude on the banks of the Chobe River
- Airy tented suites with beautiful views
- All tents equipped with romantic deck, indoor en-suite bathroom and shower
- Ideal for a romantic getaway during the holiday
Namibia: Two Or Three-Night Stay For Two, incl. breakfast and game-viewing trip at Camp Chobe
Camp Chobe offers travellers an exercise in luxurious solitude with their cleverly designed camp on the banks of the Chobe River.
Experience blissful solitude and sweeping wilderness views with a stay at the beautiful Camp Chobe resting along the banks of the Chobe River. Choose from the following:
R1 245 for a two-night stay for two
In a Tented Suite, including breakfast
R2 080 for a three-night stay for two
In a Tented Suite, including breakfast and a Mokoro game-viewing trip
Light and airy tented suites greet guests; all boasting sweeping views across the channels and out onto the spectacular Chobe River. Combining canvas and indigenous Mopanie timber, each tent features a picturesque private deck, indoor en-suite bathroom and a refreshing shower offering river views. Carefully located to ensure complete privacy, guests can soak up the serene river environment from the comfort of their deck during the day or cuddle up in the cosy confines of their tent as the soundtrack of the wild filters through the canvas walls. Chilling out isn’t confined to tent, guests can recline on the massive couches in the warm guest area, tease their taste buds with meals made at the open, interactive kitchen or sit around a crackling blaze in the open fire pit.
The rich and varied habitats make Camp Chobe the ideal spot to combine typical savannah game viewing with leisurely lagoon cruises and abundant bird watching. With no boundary fences between Chobe and the flood plains in the Caprivi, guests will experience a great diversity of wildlife found in one of the richest wilderness areas on the African continent. Guests staying three nights will have the benefit of spotting some of the beautiful wildlife with a scheduled Mokoro game viewing trip along the Chobe River. While looking out for game, guests will enjoy exquisite scenery including permanent swamp areas lush with green, papyrus and water lilies and riverine forest dominated by Jackalberry, Mangosteen and Sausage trees.
Delight your partner with an unforgettable Cape Winelands experience at the 5-star boutique hotel, The Wild Mushroom in Stellenbosch! For only R999, enjoy a romantic night stay incl a bottle of Red wine in your room, brkfast & more! Just 30 mins from CT!
Luxury getaway for 2 People in a choice of Self - catering Suites at the lavish Mandela Rhodes Place.
Luxurious Franschhoek Getaway for 2 People, including Breakfast at the 4-star Lavender Farm Guest House.