Victoria Falls: Two, Four Or Seven Night Stay For Two, incl. breakfast at Adventure Lodge - Cape Town
Deal by Groupon on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - Victoria Falls: Two, Four Or Seven Night Stay For Two, incl. breakfast at Adventure Lodge
Discount from 50%
- All bookings must be made by 1 May 2013 All travel must be completed by 5 July 2013 Not valid for travel over Easter weekend Reservation required: +26313 firstname.lastname@example.org Groupons can be combined for longer stays Groupon does not include visa Groupon excludes flights Valid passport essential 30-day cancellation policy applies Rate excludes: all meals not specified, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, porterage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned Children allowed; over three guests requires a family room Check-in: 14:00; Check-out: 10:00 Airport transfers to Vic Falls Airport only; $15 surcharge for Livingstone airport Groupon issued and valid once deal closes Subject to availability Picture displayed is a representation Terms and Conditions apply
- Two, four or seven-night stay for two
- Includes breakfast and transfers
- Stay in a cosy air-conditioned room
- Close to tons of exhilarating activities
- An adventurous getaway for a couple
Victoria Falls: Two, Four Or Seven Night Stay For Two, incl. breakfast at Adventure Lodge
Resting round the corner of one of the greatest, natural wonders of the world - the Victoria Falls, The Adventure Lodge makes a bold, contemporary, architectural statement with its villa-style and touch of African facade that combines to create a warm yet airy atmosphere within the sleepery’s interior. Hear the deafening roar of Vic Falls with a two, four or seven-night stay for two at Adventure Lodge. Choose from the following options:
R1 133 for a two-night stay for two
R1 808 for a four-night stay for two
R3 072 for a seven-night stay for two
In an Air-conditioned Double room, including breakfast and transfers
This centrally located lodge opens its doors to reveal an African-style interior, equipped with an entertainment area with DSTV and wireless internet access throughout. Meanwhile, cosy bedrooms await guests, featuring en-suite bathrooms, TV sets and built in cupboards, while air-conditioning keeps things cool. The lodge is found within close proximity to Central Victoria Falls where the main shopping and commercial district is lies waiting for eager guests.
An adrenaline-fueled mecca for the adventurist, Vic Falls has it all – from aircraft flips across the Falls to white river rafting and kayaking on the Zambezi River. The brave take a plunge from Victoria Falls bridge on a bungee-jumping experience before settling for a dip in the Devil’s Pool; a small rock pool on the lip of the Falls. Less water based activities include excellent golfing opportunities, trips to the craft market and elephant rides.
This is quite a happening place. The rooms are basic but the beds are comfy. A nice bar just by the pool is a great place to meet fellow travellers who are mostly backpackers
– David B
Restore, renew & recuperate body, mind & soul at the 4-star Cathbert Country Inn just outside Franschhoek! Only R999 entitles you & a partner to enjoy a breathtaking overnight stay in a luxury suite incl a Farmhouse Bfast! Less than 1hr from CT
The Crags, Plettenberg Bay - Getaway for 2 at the 4-star Hog Hollow Country Lodge starting from R1199 per night, incl breakfast
Cape Town - Enjoy an unforgettable 2-night stay for 2 people at the vibrant De Waterkant Village for only R1320
Experience the unique bushveld at Buffelsdrift Game Lodge at only R2598 for 2 for 2 nights B&B in a luxury or waterfront tent! right in the heart of the Klein Karoo!