Bake delicious cake pops with an 18-hole mini cake pop mould PLUS decorating guide, reusable pop sticks and delivery for R229 - Cape Town
Deal by Cityslicker on Home & Decor - SaveMe - Bake delicious cake pops with an 18-hole mini cake pop mould PLUS decorating guide, reusable pop sticks and delivery for R229
Discount from 45%
- Products are sold on behalf of Magic in the Box. Your order will be packed and shipped within 5 business days after the deal closes (29 JANUARY 2013), allow 14-21 days for delivery. Delivery will be via courier - please ensure that you add a physical address for your product to be shipped to. You will be notified via email with a tracking number once your order has been dispatched. Should you not be entirely satisfied with your purchase please return it to Magic in the Box within 7 days of receiving your product, to qualify for a refund. Products need to be returned in the original condition and packaging to qualify for a refund.
- Bake 18 perfect cake pops and decorate with your favourite icing, frosting, delectable flavours and decorations easily. Just fill pan with cake mix of your choice, close the lid and pop them into the oven
- No need for forks or knives, the kit comes complete with 18 reusable pop sticks. Also included is a fabulous decorating idea guide for inspiration for school bakes, birthday parties, book club get-togethers or for spending a fun time cooking with your kids
- Easy to store away with its space-saving design and features a non-stick baking surface for minimal cleaning – yay! Ideal as a gift for aspiring bakers, stay-at-home moms or anyone with a sweet tooth
- Pay R229 for an 18-hole mini cake pop maker including decorating idea guide, 18 reusable pop sticks (recommended retail price R360), including nationwide courier delivery (value R60)
- Should you not be entirely satisfied with your purchase please return it to Magic in the Box within 7 days of receiving your product, to qualify for a refund
- See other baking offers here
Aside from your high school science teacher and your waaay too spoilt cousin, things that present itself on sticks are usually sweet. Think marshmallows and ice lollies. Make life so much sweeter with today’s offer:
Pay R229 for an 18-hole mini cake pop maker including decorating idea guide, 18 reusable pop sticks and door-to-door delivery (value R420)
Don’t you just hate it when you overfill a cupcake liner only to get mutant cupcakes with less than round features? Well, with today’s offer you’ll be able to bake perfect cake pops by simply selecting your cake mix, pouring it into the cake pop cavities and pop it into the oven for the time stipulated and voila cake pop extraordinaire! Once cooled, the cake pops can be decorated and dipped in your favourite icing, frosting and decorations much to the gobbling delight of friends and family.
The space-saving design allows for easy storage and features a non-stick baking surface for minimal cleaning and comes complete with 18 reusable pop sticks, a nifty decorating idea guide for you to impress your kid’s teacher, book club pals and parties; and is also a great way to spend quality time with your kids.
Enjoy scrumptious opportunities for sweet treats in a, no fuss way. Simply slide your mouse over the ‘buy now’ button and prepare to serve up deliciously easy cake creations for just R229, delivery included.
Pay R369 for a Chef’s Home Baking Set (Princess Cake Mould, Train Cake Mould and 100 Piece Cake Baking Set with Cake Pops) Valued at R739 Including National Delivery