Rebalance your life with a Reflexology session (R149) or a full body Thai yoga massage (R199) at Ambience, Green Point - Cape Town
Deal by Cityslicker on Health & Beauty - SaveMe - Rebalance your life with a Reflexology session (R149) or a full body Thai yoga massage (R199) at Ambience, Green Point
Discount from 60%
- VALID IMMEDIATELY UNTIL 20 MAY 2013 (Mon - Fri 9:00 - 18:00, Sat 9:00 - 15:00, Sun by appointment only). Reservation is essential, please call 084 841 6359. Redemption is only on presentation of individual PRINTED voucher(s). The voucher entitles you to a full body Thai yoga massage (value R480) OR a 45-min Reflexology session (value R380) at Ambience, Green Point. May not be used against any other in-house promotions.
- Restore your body with these rejuvenating treatments while in the capable hands of professional and knowledgeable therapists
- The different poses in a full traditional Thai Yoga massage encourage circulation to specific areas of the body
- Reflexology is a non-invasive way to return your body to a healthy state
- Thai massage and reflexology benefits include improved blood circulation, stress release, improved immune system, muscle relaxation and MUCH MORE
- Pay R149 for a 45 minute reflexology session (value R380)
- Pay R199 for a 45-60 minute full Thai yoga massage (value R480)
- Centrally and conveniently located in Green Point, for a much needed escape from the office
A Thai Massage consists of a combination of energetic and physical aspects, making it unique and effective. Traditional Thai massage is a deep, full-body treatment, starting at the feet and progressing up to the head. Using a sequence of gentle and flowing yoga-like movements, the recipient's joints and muscles are loosened and stretched. Unlike the common Swedish massage where the recipient lies in one position, the different poses in Thai massage encourage circulation to certain areas of the body.
Benefits of a traditional Thai massage may include:
Detoxification of the body
Boosting the immune system
Increases blood circulation and lowers blood pressure
Great for muscle relaxation, increases flexibility in your muscles while encouraging mobility
Improves posture, balance, corrects body alignment and dissolves energy blockages
Reflexology is a non-invasive way of restoring the body to its normal state. Reflexology is an alternative practice involving the physical act of applying pressure to the feet, with certain thumb, finger, and hand techniques, without the use of oil or lotion. Reflexology reduces stress and tension, increases energy flow and blood supply and creates an opportunity for healing to occur.
Benefits of Reflexology may include:
Improved immune system
Assists in several conditions such as blood pressure, sinusitis, allergies, insomnia and MORE
Take back control of your body and soul with today's offer with Ambience from only R149!
http://www.cityslicker.co.za/ - 63A Somerset Road Green Point - and go in this address
Spend an hour indoors this winter and enjoy a 60 minute Full Body Massage at the classy Hilton Spa Boutique
60 Minute Full Body Swedish or Pressure Point Massage plus a Back Exfoliation Scrub for only R125 at Beauty On The Go, Claremont.
Unbelievable Offer - 60% OFF 1 Hour Full Body Hot Stone Therapy, Swedish or Chinese Pressure Point Therapy
Pay R450 for a Brazillian Blow Wave - Plus receive a R120 Bonus Discount towards a hair colour, half a head or full head of highlights at Oaysis Hair and Beauty Bar (worth R1620)
Pay R180 for A Pair of Colour or Funky One Year Contact Lenses, Including National Delivery (worth R450)
Pay R280 for an Intensive Yogurt Treatment Including Blowout and a Cut from Tonsorial Hair Design (worth R600)
Shake Your Way to Fitness! Pay R219 for a Shake Weight, valued at R399 (46% off). Nationwide Delivery Included
Pay R589 and Get a Brazilian Reconstruction Coco Hair Treatment and a Cut from YLD Hair and Design (worth R1880)
Pay R499 and Get a Brazilian Reconstruction Coco Hair Treatment from YLD Hair and Design (worth R1700)