Tickets to The African Dance Theatre (From R160) - Cape Town
Deal by Groupon on Entertainment - SaveMe - Tickets to The African Dance Theatre (From R160)
Discount from 50%
- Valid between 16 and 30 March 2013; Monday to Saturday Reservation required: 021 424 9513 or firstname.lastname@example.org One Groupon per group; additional as gifts 24-hour cancellation policy applies No shows forfeit Groupon Redemption on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s) No refunds on tickets Subject to availability Picture displayed is a representation Terms and Conditions apply
- Upmarket African Dance Theatre
- 9-member marimba and brass band and 12-member dance troupe
- Peppered with well-loved songs, like We Are Growing, The Lions Sleeps Tonight, Shosholoza, Patta Patta, and Hakuna Matata
- Authentic African Dancers
- The Deal
- Two, four or six tickets to The African Dance Theatre
- Show starts at 6pm
Dance helps people to express their emotions, like happiness, grief or undeserved pride at their passable imitation of a tree. Indulge in a night of emotive dance with up to six tickets to The African Dance Theatre.
Choose between these options:
Pay R160 for two tickets to The African Dance Theatre, valued at R320
Pay R288 for four tickets to The African Dance Theatre, valued at R640
Pay R384 for six tickets to The African Dance Theatre, valued at R960
Located on the first floor of a stunningly restored Victorian building, 44 Long Street, The African Dance Theatre can seat up to 172 people for a vibrant and energetic, hour-long show featuring a 9-member marimba and brass band and 12-member dance troupe. Led by a UCT trained dance and movement teacher and performer, the show promises to be a night to remember.
More about The African Dance Theatre
An energetic journey through Africa filled with the universal rhythm of popular songs, dance and emotive imagery, The African Dance Theatre is an hour-long celebration of African culture. Starting with the ancient rituals of tribal stick fighting behind shadow screens to the powerful war dance of African warriors to the gumboot dancing of the industrial era and dance-hall days of the 40’s and 50’s to the driving Kwaito rhythms of a country celebrating its democracy, The African Dance Theatre showcases the rainbow nation like no other.
Self-Catering Party Package Including Two-Hour Fun Play For Up To 20 Kids at Dragonland Indoor Play Centre Parklands