Get inked by world leading tattoo artists! R99 for a 1-day pass for 2 to the Cape Town Tattoo Expo on 25th, 26th or 27th January - Cape Town
Deal by Cityslicker on Entertainment - SaveMe - Get inked by world leading tattoo artists! R99 for a 1-day pass for 2 to the Cape Town Tattoo Expo on 25th, 26th or 27th January
Discount from 50%
- This voucher MUST be redeemed on either Fri 25 January 2013 (16:30 - 02:00), Sat 26 January 2013 (11:00 - late) or Sun 27 January 2013 (11:00 - 23:00) at the Cape Town City Hall. Please present physical voucher at the entrance. NO VOUCHER = NO ENTRANCE. Redemption is only on presentation of individual printed voucher(s). The voucher entitles you to a 1-day pass for 2 people to the Cape Town Tattoo Convention hosted by Six Love Events. Voucher may not be used against any other in-house promotions or exchanged for cash.
- BONUS! Receive free entry into Music Night with a line-up that includes Carine, Sideshow, Catherin Grenfell (5FM), P.H. Fat, Pure Solid (Friday) and The Pits, Shadowclub, Them Tornadoes, The Dollfins (Saturday) and Conduit, Beach Party, Long Time Citizen, Ratrod Cats, Wolftown,Th’ Damned Crows (Sunday)
- Embellish your body with an elaborate custom tattoo from ANY of the talented skin artists at the show that will house top art exhibitions, themed areas, big music concerts….See list of tattoo artists here
- Get to know the artist whose style best matches what you have in mind for a tattoo and contact them directly to secure your seat in one of these global inkslinger’s chair; or come on the day and decide then!
- One of the year’s best lifestyle events taking place at the iconic, Cape Town City Hall – get tattooed at the place where Nelson Mandela made his first public speech since his prison release
- Ideal as a gift to a tattoo-loving CitySlicker
Much the same like wall art, tattoos are expressions of emotion and remembrance garnering a deep sense of permanence that only a break-up can come between. Celebrate love, life and body artistry with today’s offer:
Pay R99 for a 1-day pass for 2 people to the Cape Town Tattoo Expo on 25th, 26th or 27th January 2013 PLUS entry to Music Night (value R200)
Faithfully inking CitySlickers for five years now, the Cape Town Tattoo Expo is a celebrated lifestyle festival unrivalled on the African continent. This ambitious event will play home to the world’s most sought-after tattoo artists alongside wicked concert line-ups, art exhibitions and so much more. You’ll be able to get inked at one of the mother city’s iconic locations – Cape Town City Hall, where Nelson Mandela made his first public speech since his prison release, and make this occasion truly memorable. Walk-in and see how you feel on the day – perhaps a dragon with outstretched wings or a butterfly with an inscription – the choice is yours.
This annual showcase of art and inking is not to be missed, especially if you wish to sport Michael Scofield sleeves before year-end. Get the design you want carried out by an international tattoo superstar just by visiting the expo for 99 bucks.
Six Love Events cc
http://www.capetattooconvention.co.za/ - Cape Town City Hall Darling Street - and go in this address
Under 18's Disco with DJ (R1375) OR kids playtime (R129) at Kids Parties Galore, Montague Gardens (save up to 48%)