Austria: Three, Five or Seven-Night Stay for Two People including selected meals at the 4* Gutshof Zillertal (Up to 64% Off) - Bloemfontein
Deal by Groupon on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - Austria: Three, Five or Seven-Night Stay for Two People including selected meals at the 4* Gutshof Zillertal (Up to 64% Off)
Discount from 64%
- All travel must be completed by 27 December 2013 Surcharge of €180 for stays between 27 December 2012 and 6 January 2013 Surcharge of €100 for stays between 7 January 2013 to 30 April 2013 Reservation required: 004 352 858 124 and email@example.com Groupon is per couple Groupon does not include visa Groupon excludes flights Valid passport essential Five-day cancellation policy Rate excludes: all meals not specified, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, porterage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned Groupon issued and valid once deal closes Subject to availability Picture displayed is a representation Terms and Conditions apply
- Save up to 64% on a three, five or seven-night stay
- Groupon includes breakfast buffet, an afternoon snack and four-course dinner
- Elegant four-star hotel with beautifully decorated rooms
- Includes VIP transfer from airport in Munich to your rental car
- Includes skiing privileges, a bottle of French wine, a Tyrol CD, rental car, admission to Swarovski Crystal world and vouchers for Figura Anti-Aging Centre for manicures, pedicures and massages
- Take a break in picturesque town of Mayrhofen, Austria
- Take in the stunning views
- Friendly and hospitable staff
- Includes a ski pass for one person
Austria: Three, Five or Seven-Night Stay for Two People including selected meals at the 4* Gutshof Zillertal (Up to 64% Off)
Located in the heart of the brilliant Zillertal Alps lies the tranquil Gustof Zillertal, a four-star hotel with a difference. Combining attentive staff, luxurious rooms and a convenient location, this astounding hotel, with its magnificent views, is the ideal spot for some rest and relaxation in beautiful Austria. Choose from the following:
R8 394 for a three-night stay for two people
R14 559 for a five-night stay for two people
R20 833 for a seven-night stay for two people
Including breakfast, afternoon snack, four-course dinner, VIP transfers to park and fly, holiday car hire, French wine and fruits
A four-star hotel in Mayrhofen, Austria, Gutshof Zillertal offers luxurious rooms and great amenities in the heart of the Zillertal Alps. This traditional alpine haven is surrounded by a harmonious garden designed by Feng Shui specialists and encircled by breath-taking mountain views and all the fresh air you could desire. This charming guest house hotel provides an appealing combination of traditional Tyrolean hospitality and a legitimate break-away from the concrete jungle of home. Whether you choose to enjoy three, five or seven nights in this exquisite hotel your stay includes a generous breakfast buffet, an afternoon snack and four-course dinners as well as a VIP transfer from airport to hotel, a bottle of French wine and a rental car. Your stay also includes admission to Swarovski Crystal World, the famous home of crystals and a gallery built in honour of the 100 year anniversary of Swarovski. You will also get to bag a special CD and vouchers to use at the Figura Beauty and Anti-Ageing Centre. Whether you’re a pair of honey-mooners, a futuristic spaceman or a travel-hungry student, this breath-taking hotel promises to be the perfect escape, leaving you calm, relaxed and stress-free in no time.
Avid skiers will delight with a wide range of slopes including the Harakiri, the steepest slope in Austria and the Penken, Sunjet and Unterberg for those who have a need for speed. Check out the 150 Tux, one of the largest aerial tramways in Austria, connecting Penken/Mayrhofen and Rastkogel/Tux. If skiing is a bit too energetic for you, try out the Zillertal Steam Train and enjoy the fascinating landscape of the valley. Not even 2km away from Gutshof Zillertal lies Mayrhofen, the most popular village in the Ziller Valley, due to its variety of clothes, shops, bars, cafes and restaurants. Check it out for a real taste of Austria.
Stunning location, friendly helpful staff, very useful to have a car included in our package and wonderful fool-proof directions from the Munich park and fly, and we really enjoyed the bicycles. Glorious spa pool. Delicious food, Spacious comfortable rooms with huge bonus of balcony to enjoy the mountain views. They even thought to provide umbrellas in each room for guests use.