Italy: Three Nights in Rome and Two Nights in Venice Per Person Sharing, incl. breakfast, flights, taxes and train tickets at 3* Hotel Andreotti and Hotel Graspo De Ua - Bloemfontein
Deal by Groupon on Hotels & Trips - SaveMe - Italy: Three Nights in Rome and Two Nights in Venice Per Person Sharing, incl. breakfast, flights, taxes and train tickets at 3* Hotel Andreotti and Hotel Graspo De Ua
Discount from 13%
- All travel must be completed by 25 March 2013 Call for availability before purchasing Reservation required: Contact Azure travel on 011 442 8044 and email your Groupon, preferred travel dates, and full name and surname of all passengers as per passport email@example.com Must purchase two Groupons Groupon does not include visa Valid for flights from Johannesburg O.R. Tambo only Valid passport essential 50% cancellation fee minimum 30 days before departure; no refund after departure Date changes permitted at a fee and subject to availability on flights Rate excludes: transfers, all meals not specified, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, porterage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned Please enquire direct with Azure Travel for Child costs Single supplement will apply for single rooms Third adult supplement will apply for sharing in triple room maximum of three adults in one room Taxes included in the package are approximately R750; taxes may change due to currency fluctuations additional taxes cost payable to Azure direct Groupon issued and valid once deal closes Subject to availability Picture displayed is a representation Airline Conditions of Carriage apply Terms and Conditions apply
- Three nights in Rome and two nights in Venice per person sharing
- Includes: breakfast, flights, taxes and 2nd class train tickets from Rome to Venice
- Stay at 3* Hotel Andreotti in Rome and 3* Hotel Graspo De Ua in Venice
- Rooms boast TV’s, en-suite bathrooms and air-conditioning
- Experience ancient cities and charming canals with a jaunt to Italy
Italy: Three Nights in Rome and Two Nights in Venice Per Person Sharing, incl. breakfast, flights, taxes and train tickets at 3* Hotel Andreotti and Hotel Graspo De Ua
A metropolitan home of ancient empires and a city staring at its own watery reflection, Rome and Venice spill the beans of their 2000 years of European history to all who visit their cobblestoned streets. The complete summation of the Italian spirit, the two cities counterbalance each other with equal parts of architectural significance, deep-seeded history and unique Italian lifestyles. Choose between the following options:
Three nights in Rome and two nights in Venice per person sharing
In 3* Hotel Andreotti, Rome and 3* Hotel Graspo De Ua, Venice, including breakfast, flights, taxes and 2nd class train tickets to Venice
R9 930 for travel between 16 January and 31 January 2013
R10 280 for travel between 12 February and 28 February 2013
R10 695 for travel between 1 March and 25 March 2013
The Hotels:Hotel Andreotti
With the warm colours, fine furnishings and attention to detail combined to create the perfect relaxing atmosphere, Hotel Andreotti provides a calm enclave of comfort to explore the city that inspired legions of historians, artists and poets throughout time. The soundproofed rooms within the restored historic building area of an immaculate standard, with each comprising of individual air conditioning and heating, en-suite shower and bathrooms, satellite TV, internet plug, direct dial telephone, hairdryer and mini bar.
Very clean room, very friendly and professional reception and unexpectedly good breakfast. Good and safe location too
– Paulo Silva
Hotel Graspo De Ua
Soaring to the glitter and shimmer of Venice, Hotel Graspo de Ua sits in a privileged location in the historic center of Venice; at the foot of the bold Istrian stone architecture of the Ponte di Rialto. Comfortable rooms were vividly renovated in elegant Venetian décor and have the advantage of being shielded from the hustling and bustling sounds from outside. All rooms come tailored with air-conditioning, satellite TV’s, minibars and safes – providing guests with the means to fully savour the two-night stay in charming Venice.
The location of the hotel is very good. Literally a one-minute walk to the Rialto bridge. Along with many lovely restaurants on this side
Though Rome cannot be properly experienced in a day, with careful preparation, it can be enjoyed over three. Groupies visit the ancient wonders provided by the Colosseum, Palatine and Pantheon – taking in the oodles of history and inspiration provided by them all. Swing by any of the churches for a peek into the essence of Rome, before hitting a legendary gelato-stop or one of the numerous restaurants, cafés and bars spread over the winding streets.
Upon steaming into Venice via train, travellers are exposed to a different flow of Italian life. Hotel Graspo De Ua sits within the historic center of the city, near the famous Ponte di Rialto, immortalised by Shakespeare in the play The Merchant of Venice. Groupies visit and gawk at artistic masterpieces spread across the tight-packed city, before sliding through the watery channels on a gondola.
Magalies Mountains: One Or Two Night Stay for Two, incl. breakfast and spa treatments at Magalies Mountain Lodge